05 | Turn It Off

Chapter Five

Damon immediately lunged for Enzo, tackling him to the ground. I pulled him by his jacket, throwing him into the wall before he could hurt Enzo.

Stefan attempted pushing me back, to which Enzo swung his arm, knocking Stefan into a pile of crates.

As Damon rose to his feet, he sped over to me, swinging his fist multiple times, which I completely avoided. Enzo grabbed him from behind, before Stefan shoved them apart, only to be thrown to the floor by the three of us.

I kneed Damon in the stomach and grabbed his hair, throwing him down for a moment as Stefan regained his balance. Enzo then stood beside me as I extended my arms, causing the brothers to be shoved back into a wall by my magic.

Once they stood upright again, we continued grunting in pain as punches and kicks were being made.

I let out another grunt as Damon punched me in the jaw, knocking me to the floor.

"I'm not letting you three kill each other." Stefan grabbed the top of my shirt, pulling me up.

I growled in his face, shoving him off of me. "You think I want this!?" I shouted. "He's not going to stop, Stefan, but I will end him if I have to. He's not gonna kill me, or my boyfriend. I'm not gonna let him. But if you get in my way, I'll be forced to kill you too."

Stefan's face fell before I vamp-sped Damon into the wall, throwing him to the floor. Enzo continued fighting off Stefan, while I dealt with Damon, until Damon kicked me in the ribs, causing me to collapse to the floor in pain.

Enzo charged at Damon, who just threw him into a large shelf.

Stefan attempted the same thing, only to end up right beside Enzo.

Both boys were lying in pain.

Damon's face grew angry as he picked up my weak body by my jacket, pinning me up against a brick-wall as blood oozed from my mouth. He held me by my neck, before his hand began hovering over my heart.

"Enzo.." I whispered, choking on my own blood.

I used one hand to block his throat, and one to grab his wrist, stopping it from reaching my heart.

Enzo came up from behind Damon, hitting him in the back with a large utility shovel, causing his grip on me to loosen. I slid down the wall in pain as Enzo snapped the shovel in half, and punched Damon in the jaw, giving himself the upper hand. He then struggled against Damon's grasp, holding the make-shift stake inches from his chest.

"A little help over here brother.." Damon muttered,

Stefan got up from his spot on the floor, vamp-speeding over to Damon and Enzo, throwing Enzo off of his brother. Enzo fell to the ground, and Stefan rose the shovel to do god-knows-what, until he was stopped when Caroline grabbed the back of the shovel.

"I can't let you do that." Caroline breathed.

"Caroline, stay outta this." Stefan fought for the shovel.

"I promised Bonnie." Caroline informed.

"Is that your-" I wearily spoke up from my spot against the wall, gaining my balance to stand upright as I stared at Caroline's engagement ring.

Caroline slowly nodded, causing a small smile to form on my face. "I never said congratulations."

Caroline opened her mouth to thank me, but before she could, Damon snapped her neck, and almost immediately after, Enzo snapped Stefan's.