Ghost World

Dani's PoV

A few days later I  was helping Bonnie and Caroline hang some lanterns onto some trees.

Bonnie explained to us that she had to send Vicki back to the other side, and how Jeremy seems to be able top speak to ghosts ever since he was brought back to life.

"So when you did the spell to send Vicki away, did that get rid of Anna, too?" Caroline asks.

Bonnie sighs, "I wish. All I did was block the magic that was helping Vicki get a physical foothold here. Jeremy's still got a direct line to the other side, and as long as he wants to see Anna and she wants to see him, she's still here.

Caroline, "Okay, you don't think I can actually resist commenting on that."

"There. You commented," Bonnie states.

Caroline, "Bonnie..."

"What do you want me to say, Caroline?" Bonnie snaps, " I went against the balance of nature when I brought Jeremy back to life, and now I'm paying the consequences."

"Well, I want you to say you're not okay with it, " I say.

Bonnie glances at me, "I'm a thousand times not okay with it. I just don't know what to do about it."

We then get down from our ladders and look at a car pulling up top us. It was Damon.

"Greetings, Blondie, Wolfie. Witchy. I think you got your voodoo wires all crossed when you got rid of Vicki Donovan," Damon states.

"What do you mean, why?" Bonnie asks.

"Because I'm pretty sure I just got spit-roasted by Mason Lockwood's ghost."

"What?" Bonnie and Caroline say.

"And why would you think that?" I ask.

Damon glares at me, "Maybe because he chained me to a chair and shoved a hot poker in my chest. Let's just say I'm having déjà vu."

I look over to Bonnie, "I thought you said that ghosts couldn't physically interact with people."

Bonnie shakes her head, "They can't."

Damon then speaks up, "Yeah, well, I don't have time for a vengeful Lockwood. When I kill someone, they're supposed to stay dead. Whatever you screwed up, fix it."

He then speeds of down the road causing his tires to squeal loudly. I roll my eyes at his behaviour.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

After hearing that ghosts are coming back and interacting with others, Me, Bonnie and Caroline drive over to the abandoned house where she brought Jeremy back to life.

We get out and walk over to the front door, Bonnie walks min and we follow her. She enters a room and looks around.

"So this is where you brought Jeremy back to life?" Caroline asks.