Invitation

Dani's PoV

I woke up next to Rebekah. I sit up and look at my surroundings and remember how we had a sleepover together catching up with everything that had happened since homecoming.

I smiled as I saw Rebekah wake up and grin at me.

"We should get up and have breakfast," I state.

She nods and we both get dressed before racing each other to the kitchen.

She walks in a laughs at me as I slam into the counter.

"Ha, I beat you," she giggles.

I roll my eyes, "fine, I'll make us breakfast."

She grins and sits on the counter. I quickly grab some ingredients and start making a fry up. I make lots so that the rest of the Mikaelson's can eat some too.

Just as I plate everything up, the others walk in.

"That smells delicious Love," Klaus states as he walks up to me.

"Well, I hope it tastes as good as it smells," I reply handing him a plate.

Elijah and Rebekah both grab a plate a take a seat with Klaus at the table.

I look up at the next person and saw that it was Kol.

My eyes widen slightly, "um..I'm sorry for snapping your neck."

He smiles at me, "now you're the kind of person I can get on with."

I stare at him confused," what do you mean?"

"You don't take any crap from anyone, you have a sharp tongue, and will attack anyone who hurts you," he states.

I grin, "well then. I'm sure we'll be good friends."

"Of course, Ellie," he replies.

"Ellie?" I question.

He grins, " your new nickname."

I roll my eyes and hand him his plate.

He then goes and sits down. I then see Finn and his mother.

"Finn, I have a plate of breakfast for you and your mother, " I say to him.

I look at Esther, "how lovely of you sweetie. Finn will you grab them and bring them to my office."

I give her a small smile before they disappear.

I then grab my plate and sit with the others.

I sit down, "your mother doesn't seem to like me."

They all stop eating and look at me.

Rebekah gives me a small smile, "she has been like that since we were born. She doesn't really trust anyone. Don't take it personally."

I nod, "so what are we doing today?"

Klaus looks at me, "well you and Rebekah should go to school. At the same time you should enroll Kol."