Danielle Gilbert

At the age of 17, my siblings and I experienced the traumatic event of our parents passing away on Wickery Bridge during a spring accident.

Fortunately my sister, Elena survived.

The consequence came that our Aunt Jenna had to come look after us as our legal Guardian.

After the accident, months flew by and our family struggled to adapt to a new reality. Elena and I stuck together through thick and thin, providing each other with support and motivation to move on.

By Autumn that same year, we both met Stefan and Damon Salvatore.

And everything changed.

I found out that vampires existed, and that the world we lived in was more dangerous than I could have imagined.

And when I thought things couldn't get any worse, Katherine, Elena's doppelgänger, returned to mystic falls. She manipulated Elena with all her games and lies, concealing her real motive of trying to bargain her freedom from the most feared Original vampire in the world.

Unlike everyone else, I met a different kind of Katherine. Someone who seemed to really care for my wellbeing. Although I assumed it was because of the prophecy we still became friends.

Not a moment after we stopped Katherine, Elena and I kidnapped by a mysterious man named Elijah.

It turns out he was an original vampire, who wanted to take Elena and I away from mystic falls. He had different plans for each of us.

Mine was to embrace the prophecy, and let Klaus be happy and regain his humanity.

At first I wasn't sure. I mean this Big Bad Hybrid was after my family.

But when we danced at the 60s school dance, sparks flew. And he wasn't in his real body then.

When I finally got the chance to meet him properly, he was extremely handsome. But he killed my family, broke it forever.

It didn't take long before my best friend was bitten by Tyler Lockwood.

So, Me and Stefan gave up our lives in Mystic falls to save Damon Salvatore.

And that's why we left Mystic falls with Klaus.

xx emsy2510 xx

I don't own any of the Characters. I only own Danielle Gilbert and her plot.