Vegas

We boarded the plane, Emma held tightly to her stuffed toy. A blue owl with purple polka dots.

Her eyes were wide in excitement. I grabbed her carry on out of her hands and put the bags up for us and I she sat down at the window.

I buckled her in and she yawned.

"You sleepy, little one?" I asked as she rested her head against my shoulder.
"No." She pouted, causing me to smirk.

"Okay baby girl." I said, pretending to believe her.
We sat in silence as everyone began to board and by the time we took off into the air. My baby girl was fast asleep beside me.

Her eyes didn't flutter open until we were in the hotel room.
She yawned as I lay her down on the bed, thanking the bellboy. I tipped him and he wandered off. Leaving our luggage on the living room floor.

She pouted. "I missed it!" She groaned. I smiled. "It's okay baby girl. Next one will be longer." I grinned.

It was just lucky I was a frequent flier and they all knew me or I'm sure I'd have been arrested for kidnapping since she wasn't awake to confirm her identity. She managed to come around just enough to frown at them and tell them to let her sleep but I'm sure she won't even remember that.

She was tired, but I didn't blame her. Her nightmares had been terrible lately. She'd wake up screaming in the middle of the night. I was quite surprised I hadn't fallen asleep too.

But I had a lot of work to catch up on so that our first evening here could be spent doing fun things.

A/N: Where would you guys like them to go?

But I needed a nap first.