Tlc

I smiled as she played with her rubber duck, pretending it was lost at sea.

The bubbles took up most of the tub, she loved bubbles.

I put some shampoo into the palm of my hand and began to massage it into her scalp, making sure I got it all.
I rinsed my hands and picked up the body wash, it smelled of strawberries and cream.
I began to wash her back and arms, handing her the wash cloth to do the rest.

"All done." She giggled, continuing to hum the jaws theme song as the rubber duck began to head towards uncharted territories in the bath tub.

I rinsed her off with the shower head, and washed the shampoo out before I began with the conditioner.

Bath time was always one of her favorite times. She could get lost in here for hours.

I let the conditioner set for 20 minutes while I pulled out my phone.
I checked my work email and saw nothing that needed immediate attention.
Checking my personal email, I couldn't help but grin. I had ordered her a onesie and it was on its way.
I knew she'd love it.

I looked at her and she wore a funny expression.
"Are you okay?" I asked, frowning. 
"My tummy is starting to ache." She whispered as she put her rubber duck back on the ledge of the bath tub.

"We'll get breakfast as soon as you're dressed." I smiled at her. I picked up the shower head and rinsed the conditioner out of her hair.

I dried her off with a fluffy towel, and left her to get dressed into the outfit I picked out for her while I went to change.

.
.
.
"Ready to go?" I asked her with a smile.
She nodded and I took a deep breath, it was incredibly hot today. 

I took her down to the hotel restaurant, so that we didn't have to leave the cool air conditioning.

"Can I have a cappuccino?" She asked as she eyed the menu.
"Sure." I responded as the waiter came over he smiled at us both.
"Two cappuccino's" i said, looking at the young man. He couldn't be more than 19.
"One with whipped cream, the other without." I continued.
"Two unreal breakfasts. One with scrambled egg, the other with sunny side up. White bread for both and extra hash browns for one. I'd also like a bowl of fruity yogurt." I ordered as he scribbled down the order, trying to keep up with me.

He read it back to me and I waved him off, nodding.

"Thank you for taking me out, daddy." She smiled as she rested her dainty little hand on mine.
"Any time baby girl." I smiled.