The Witness

And the guessing game ends...

Yang's P.O.V.

I watched (y/n) sigh and leave the classroom. Professor Port had just announced that we would be going on a camping trip next month, it was meant to prepare us to survive out in the wilderness for a long time.

(y/n) seemed down so I figured I would cheer him up. He is my teammate after all. (Not to mention he's cute.)

I walked right up behind him. "HELLOOOOOO!"

He was definitely startled, he whipped around. "Holy flagnog, you scared me Yang!"

"Sorry." I giggled as I wrapped my arm around his shoulders. We walked down the hall towards our dorm. "Camping sounds kinda fun, don't ya think?"

(y/n): "I guess. Although last time I went was with my family and it rained the whole week, so we didn't really do anything."

He sighed.

"Oh, bummer. Well, at least it's with friends this time so it will be different." I smiled at him. "Maybe even fun."

He looked at me.

"I hope you're right."

(I'm always right, and if not...I'll make it right~)

Ruby's P.O.V.

I saw (y/n) and Yang walking down the hallway together. They're always hanging out together, I'm surprised she hasn't asked him out yet. I walked up behind him.

"Hey (y/n)!"

He almost jumped but Yang's arm was holding him down. He turned to face me.

"Hey Ruby."

"You excited to go camping?"

I was bursting with excitement.

"Sorta, how abou-"

I lost it. "I LOVE camping! Me, Yang, and our Dad use to go every summer! Now that it's a whole bunch of us, it's going to be so much more awesome! We'll be sleeping in tents, going hiking, swimming in lakes-"

"Getting bit by BUGS!" I jumped and saw Weiss. "Seriously, who thought that CAMPING would be a good idea?! It's unhygienic, the sleeping conditions are horrible, and-"

(Of course Weiss has to complain.)

--Timeskip--

Yang's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe it, (y/n) just saved Zwei!

Ruby and I ran at him and brought him into a bear hug.

"You saved our dog! Thank-you!"

(Looks like I'll have to reward you~)

I looked over at Ruby and noticed she was holding (y/n) a little too tight.

--Timeskip--

Ruby was too clingy with (y/n) this morning when we woke up, so I figured a little sister-to-sister chat will help clear the air. That moment came after we killed a whole pack of Grimm.

"Hey sis, can I talk with you for a moment?"

She decapitated the last Beowolf, then turned to face me. "What's up?"

I looked her directly in the eye. "I saw how you've been acting around (y/n) lately, and I want you to know something..."

She put her weapon away. "Yeah?"

I leaned in close to her ear. "(y/n) is mine."

Ruby was wide-eyed. "Oh..."

I nodded.

She shrugged. "Well...dibs!" She laughed.

I was getting pissed, and what Ruby did after we got back was even worse. She grabbed him and hugged him tightly. I had to play it cool though, I would claim him soon enough.

That night, when we were playing Truth or Dare, I got a dirty idea. When Ruby wanted to lick chocolate off (y/n)'s cheek, I let her. (That's nothing compared what I'll be doing to you tonight (y/n)~)

--Timeskip--

Ren's P.O.V.

I woke up in the middle of the night, and for some reason I couldn't get back to sleep. I figured a walk would do me some good. I stepped carefully over a snoring Nora.

*snort* "Pancakes..." *snore*

I made my way towards the opening, making my way around Pyrrha, who was lying on top of Jaune again.

"zzzzz...Jaune~....zzzzz"

I chuckled, then stepped outside. The air was cool, but pleasant. The shattered moon shone beautifully in the night sky, very few clouds in sight. I made my way into the woods.

Velvet's P.O.V.

I woke up after another nightmare of Cardin pulling on my ears. I looked around and grabbed my canteen for some water, but it was empty. (Carrot sticks!)

I got up, grabbed some pants, and started walking to the lake.

Coco's P.O.V.

I slowly opened my eyes, it wasn't morning. (Strange, why would I wake up?) That's when I noticed both the tent flap and the canvas flap were open, and Velvet was gone.

I slowly made my way outside, and saw her walking into the woods, canteen in hand. (I better follow her, just in case.)

Blake's P.O.V.

I woke up slowly, it was still dark out, but my night vision allowed me to see the inside of the tent. When I saw (y/n)'s sleeping bag was empty, Yang's air mattress and her sleeping bag were gone, and neither of them were in the tent.

I suspected the worst and grabbed my weapon, I made my way out of the tent and made my way into the woods.

--Timeskip--

Third-Person P.O.V.

Eventually, it was the witness's turn to ask Truth or Dare.

"Yang, truth or dare?"

She giggled. "Truth."

The witness took a deep breath and asked the question. "A couple nights ago, you and (y/n) went into the forest...what happened in there?"

The circle was completely silent. Ruby turned to look at her sister in shock. (y/n) gulped heavily. Yang looked confused.

"I'm sorry, what?"

A couple nights ago, you and (y/n) went into the forest...what did you guys do?"

Yang blushed, then held (y/n) tightly. "WE MADE OUT!"

(y/n) breathed a small sigh of relief.

Ruby was appalled. "WHAT?!?!?"

Everybody had mixed reactions, from smirks and eyebrow raising, to a facepalming Weiss and an eyerolling Blake.

"No," said Ren, "what did you really do?"