We Need to Talk

Toni: Aaliyah, are you ok?

Aaliyah: No. *looks at Toni*

Toni P.O.V.
Aaliyah had looked at me and her eyes were very red and her face was filled with tears. I hated seeing my children crying.

Toni: *sits next to Aaliyah and gets the tissue box* Stop crying baby. *wipes her tears away*

Aaliyah: I can't. *cries harder*

Toni: You are going to have to stop eventually. *holds her and wipes her tears*

Aaliyah: I know, I just thought I could have trusted him...

Toni: Do you still want to be with him?

Aaliyah: Yes...I just can't get that kiss out of my head...

Toni: You have to talk to him. If he loves you, he would tell you the truth.

Aaliyah: Ok...

Toni: Are you going to talk to him tonight?

Aaliyah: No, I'm tired...

Toni: Ok. *gets up* Tell me if you need anything. *throws the tissue away*

Aaliyah: I will...

Toni: *goes downstairs*

Kenny: How is she?

Toni: She's ok. Still kinda sad.

Kenny: Ok. Nichole said she wants to talk to me about something tomorrow.

Toni: Mommy is having dinner tomorrow after Peyton gets out of school.

Kenny: I'll just go when Peyton is at school and Liyah at work.

Toni: Ok...your spending awfully a lot of time with her.

Kenny: Because she is Peyton's mom. I just go over to pick Peyton up and that's all.

Toni: Ok. *drinks some tea*

Kenny: How about we have a little fun *goes behind Toni and squeezes her ass*

Toni: Mhmmm, not tonight.

Kenny: It'll be quick *puts his hand in her pants*

Toni: *closes her eyes and moans* O-o k...

Toni P.O.V.
Quick had changed to the whole night with me and Ken. He always pleases me and never bores me. I had woke up and got out of bed to wake up Peyton.

Toni: Peyton, wake up.

Peyton: I'm up. *looks at Toni* Why do you have white stuff in the corner of you mouth?

Toni: *eyes widen* Oh...its probably just some lint...

Peyton: It looks sticky looking.

Toni: Or a pimple. *smiles* Go get ready for school. *goes out the room quickly*

Peyton P.O.V.
You already know what they been doing. I had went and took my shower and put on a dress with my Jordan's. I had put on my lip gloss and went downstairs.

Toni: Aww, you look so pretty.

Peyton: Thank you.

Kenny: Peyton, your dress is cute, but you have too much lip gloss on.

Peyton: I don't dad.

Kenny: Your lips are toooo red.

Toni: Peyton, you look fine.

Peyton: See. *gets a piece of bacon and gets her stuff* I'm going to school now.

Toni: Have a good day baby!