Wow.

Aaliyah P.O.V
I had just got off from work and came home. Dad was at the studio, mom was still in D.C, and Peyton was at school. I had got a pack of oreos and a blanket and laid on the couch watching Basketball Wives L.A. When the good part was coming on, the door bell rang. Who the hell interrupting my show?!?!

Birdman: Hello Aaliyah.

Aaliyah: Hey. What you want?

Birdman: Is your mother here?

Aaliyah: No, she is on tour in D.C. Don't you supposed to know that already?

Birdman: No, I didn't know.

Aaliyah: You must like my mom or something?

Birdman: *chuckles* What? No. We're just friends.

Aaliyah: Mhm. Bye. *closes the door*

Birdman: She acts just like her mother *smiles and goes back to his car*

Aaliyah P.O.V.
When I came back to the tv, they had already fought. Ugh, I hate it when people interrupt my show.

At Peyton's School

Teacher: Does anyone know what is the formula for distance?

Jasmine: *raises her hand and says the answer*

Teacher: Correct. *writes the answer on the board and explains it*

Peyton P.O.V.
As I was writing down the notes from class, in the corner of my eye, I can see Tre talking to Kayla. She was the new girl in school. I didn't know if he was flirting or not. She is pretty though. Her hair is long and silky, her makeup is ALWAYS flawless, she was a little thick, and she was great at EVERYTHING. She's acting stupid over there and acting like she doesn't know how to do her work but she does. In drama class,we had to perform a monologue and Kayla remembered it in 1 day and did PERFECTLY! Now she's one of the best students in there. I will get my spot back though.

Kayla: So, how do you do the distance for formula?

Tre: Oh, it's on the board.

Kayla: I dont understand though. Can you help me? *twirls her hair*

Peyton: *mumbles* Desperate ass bitch.

Kayla: Peyton, did you say you want to help me? *fakes a smile*

Peyton: Oh no. You can do it yourself. You'll learn more by yourself.

Kayla: That's ok. So, you'll help me?

Tre: Yea, I'll help. But I'm going to the bathroom first. *goes to the bathroom*

Peyton: I know you like him.

Kayla: Oh no. I don't like him. I love him.

Peyton: Your not getting him. He doesn't love you.