Chapter 12

Bree Pov .....

I mentally prepare myself for my brother visit I really don't know what to expect.

I knocked on the door expecting him to answer but instead a beautiful milk chocolate woman answer the door.

" hi "

" hey I was wondering is my brother live here "

" oh you're Kyle oldest sister Kevin told me you was coming, your brother didn't want to believe him, but I knew you would, come in please" the girl said opening the door wider

" Sasha who is at the d-" Kyle stop his sentence once he realize it was me.

" imma let you guys talk Ky I'll be back in a little " The girl said leaving out

I didn't realize Ky had his daughter in his arms. She was so beautiful.

" I wasn't expecting you to come " Kyle said nonchalantly

" of course I came over here to see my new niece and to also talk "

We walked inside the living room area.

" she is adorable can I hold her " I said

He slowly passed her over to me.

She stirred a little in her sleep.

" her name is Kaia "

" hi Kaia " I said to her like she could hear me.

" she is so beautiful "

I can see some of Kyle features in her.

" thanks " he said with a smile tugging on his lips

" look Bree I'm sorry about what I said , I always thought mom and dad treated you better because you were smart and I felt like they always put you on this high pedestal "

" when they find out what happen between you and that asshole , I felt like y'all forgot all about me. It really got to me when they didn't even show up to my last game in Middle school"

" and I was so hurt neither Brianna or Kev came as well " Ky said

I can tell he had that balled up in him for a while. It made me feel like a bad person now.

" but I knew it was wrong for me to feel that way back then " Kyle said

I lay Kaia on the couch to comfort him. Even though I can't stand him sometimes that is still my baby brother.

I know him being the baby of the family he needed the attention back then but I felt like I took that a way because of my foolish acts.

I wish I wasn't so gullible back then.

" I'm so sorry Bree for not being their for you like a brother should have " he said with tears sliding down his cheek.

" and I'm sorry about what I said at dinner, it was just a lot of frustration built up in me at the time "

" no ky I'm sorry "