Chapter 33 part 1

2 weeks later ....

" welcome back bro I'm glad you came to your senses " My teammate Domo said.

The doctor said it was miracle that I was able to get back healthy before the season started.

Right now I was at the summer training camp.

" I know man , I'm glad to be here "

" it felt good to be back on the green field "

" ain't that's the truth " he said agreeing with me.

But despite being healthy and all. I have more reasons to be back.

Breena was having my seed. I was beyond happy.

It gives me a reason to go hard this season.

Even though me and Bree are not together.

Yet. I have hope in us.

I still stop by her place to check up on her, even stop to give to her some late night snacks.

That are healthy.

I refuse to let my baby come out with diabetes.

" yo what the hell this man still doing on the team , I thought they was suppose to be getting rid of his sorry ass " Domo said

I looked up from doing my warmup to see who he was talking about.

It was Tyler.

I didn't even look his way cause I might just kill him.

" don't worry about it he ain't nobody" I said waving him off.

As long as he stay in his lane we want have no problems this upcoming season.
***********
Bree P.O.V

" ooo these would be so cute for baby Bresean " London said holding up some cute little onesie's with different patterns.

" Bresean? Really "

" what it's a cute name Bree and I think it's unisex so it could be good for both a boy or girl "

I just pay her no mind.

" so since you pregnant and all do you think, you and Jay are going to get back together " She said wiggling her eyebrows

" no " I said with no hesitance.

Jay and I may be cordial with each other but that doesn't mean I have to jump in his arms just because we are having a child together.

" oh com'on Bree the man clearly wants you " she said smirking.

" how ? "

I wanted her to be specific. I never felt that Jay wants me , the only reason why I think he probably would because he felt sorry for me not because he is in love with me.

If that were the case.

" the man gets up in the middle of the night just to get yo ass something to eat , he make sure you good Bree, checks up on you daily , I be noticing you leaving in the middle a meeting because he called you. "