Chapter 31

2 weeks later ....

" damm man you all over the Internet still " my boy juice said

He was in town for a couple days to do a shoot with Nike.

" I know man I can't even go no where without paparazzi asking dumb shit "

TMZ made sure they was airing this story and I hated it while Laticia was eating the hell out of this.

What girl can go walking around happily knowing she got the shit beat out of her.

It's sad man.

" everybody been blowing my damn phone I'm just ready for this to die down already " I said covering a pillow with my face.

I stayed in majority of the day. I was not ready to face the world yet.

" it's alright man things gone get better"

I instantly shook my head.

" Things have never been right every since she came back in my life man "

" she just keeps reminding me of how sorry I am, and how I made her abort our baby , I apologize so many damn times and she just wont accept it "

" I don't even know if I can continue taking care my niece and nephew anymore man "

" yo Jay girls like her need time to heal"

" that's the point juice I gave her time , I'm just done with this shit man, she has made it very clear that she hates me" I said getting up grabbing my keys.

" yo where you going "

" try to go clear my mind "

I knew the exact place to go to escape reality.

" aight man be safe "

I dapped him up before leaving my place.

I got in my Mercedez Truck heading out the garage. Of course there were people taking pictures waiting to see me.

I drove pass them quickly not giving them the attention they want.

I drove in my car just thinking about my life.

Just everything about it. From Breena and my football career.

Flashback .....

" I promise it want hurt " I said looking down at Breena.