Chapter 22

Dream Mode

" baby look up "

It was Breena in red lingerie.

I couldn't believe it.

" Breena ? "

" yes baby whats wrong " she said smiling while she climbed on top of me .

I'm trying to figure what the hell was going on.

" did you forget today is our 5th anniversary "

She said putting small kisses on my neck. That was quickly turning me on.

I looked down at my hand to see a gold wedding band.

When the hell we got married.

I looked around to see we was in a room that didn't look like mines.

Candles was lit everywhere and soft music was playing in the background and Breena was looking sooo damn sexy.

I was gone take full advantage of this.

" you know since the kids are at your moms house , we have the house to ourselves this weekend "

She said pecking my lips which quickly turn into a make out session.

Just like I remember her lips were soft and juicy.

" I'm gonna make you feel sooo good " she said stroking me through my shorts

" mmhmm " I grunted out

She push me back down on the bed while I watch her unclip her bra and slide off her throng throwing at me.

Her body look so amazing , I couldn't wait to get inside of her.

Just as she was about to slip off my shorts I fell a bucket of cold water.

Bruh what the fuck !!!!

I realize I fell off the couch and heard laughter.

It was Shep , who was dying on the floor and Breena with a bucket.

" Bree why you do that man " I said rubbing my side.

" cause I was calling yo name and you wasn't answering and I saw you in here groaning like you in pain and you wouldn't wake up "

" oh he was groaning aight "

" yo Shep shut-up and what are you doing here anyway "

" you know I  had to come check on my second home and baby Bree , you missed me right baby " Shep said putting his arm on Bree shoulders

" negro getcho arm off of me before I chop it off" Bree said calmly

"  damn baby why so aggressive "

This nigga don't know when to shut-up

" Anyways I was letting you know I was going to work and Junie is in her room and Jason is at the court "

She said walking out the living room. I heard the door shut letting me know she left.

Damn that was one hell of a dream.

I got up going to the kitchen only for Shep annoying ass to follow me.

" Bruh put me on with one of Bree's friend yo boy trying to settle down " he said

I looked to see him looking serious. I bust out laughing.

" boy last time I check the world settle not even in your vocabulary " I said getting me a Gatorade out the refrigerator.