Chapter 30

A week later

" why did this have to happen to me " I said staring down at the pregnancy test.

It was positive.

" com'on bree think on the bright side you can finally be a mommy " Paisley said trying to cheer me up. 

" oh my god my baby is going to grow up being bastard cause I'm going to kill its father for doing this to me "

" Again " I said out in frustration

Me and Paisley were at my place when she brung me the pregnancy test. Almost everything I have ate I threw up.

I thought I was just coming down with something but Paisley thought otherwise.

And she was right too.

I thought of the night when Jay came home drunk.

" so when you are going to tell him ? "

" what you mean tell him , what make you think he want this kid if he didn't want the one before that , he doesn't deserve to know shit "

" you know what Bree you are really becoming a real spiteful bitch "

I looked at her crazy, I was about to speak but she stopped me.

" and if you say one more thing about what happen almost 16 years ago you need to get over it, I have listen to that man apologize to you myself and you choose to ignore it and hold that hurt over his head "

" Bree I'm sorry but he can't bring that baby back , but maybe this is god giving you another chance, just accept it but he deserves to know "

Tears felt down my cheek. This really tugged at my heart.

" YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT FE- "

" AND YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE RAPED AND BE LEFT ALONE WITH A BABY EITHER "

" I have to live with that every DAMN day but you don't see me being spiteful, I  have accept the fact that it happen but I moved on in my life and provide for my baby girl " Paisley with tears coming down her eyes

" and YOU NEED TO DO THE SAME BREE, I promise you to Gos that once you let that go life would be so much better for you "

With everything she was saying I still couldn't think of forgiving Jaysean did to me.

" I'm sorry Paisley I just can't "

Her face literally fell.

" you know from the bottom of my heart Bree, until you go and actually talk to that man call me , because this ain't gone work for me " Paisley said leaving me in my bathroom.

I heard her slam the door.

Everybody is going to have their opinion but that doesn't mean I have to take it.

London POV

I finally bought me a apartment, it was pretty small but it will do for now.

I was putting up some clothing in the dresser when their was a knock at my door.

I open to see a dozen of roses blocking someone's face.

" I would say thank you but I don't know who you are " I said to the person

Slowly the roses started to be pulled down revealing Jermaine. He was the one that help me find this place.

" these are for you beautiful " he said handing me the roses.

" awwwl thank you, come in " I said to him.

I went to go put it in the new Vase I just bought from Bath, Bed and Beyond.

They look so cute.

" I see you don't take long to fix up " I heard him say.

" of course I can't have my visitors coming to a plain place " I said coming into the living room where I saw him sitting on the couch.

I sat by him. He smell good too.

" I see you made yourself comfortable " I said to him.

He just looked at me before he responded.

" yea I had to since imma be coming over here more often "

" for what ? "

" to come check up on you duhhh " he said

For some reason I thought he was talking about something else.

I quickly took that thought right out of my head. Although he was fine he is still my ex friend.

" have you talk to yo fam about you leaving Dave "

" No I'm pretty sure they wouldn't care"

I spilled a little personal information to him since he was becoming a good friend of mine.

" com'on Lo it's been years since you talk to them, I'm pretty sure they want to know what there baby girl has been up to "

" well if they wanted to they could of reached out to me " I said

" Lo they don't even have a valid number of yours, that's your family "

" I don't know Jermaine they probably had another daughter after I left "

I was my only parents child.

" it don't hurt to reach out that's all I gotta say " he said

I know he was right, I wasn't ready for the backlash or if their would be one.

I met Dave at the tinder age of 17 and of course like any "f-boy", he fed me the stories of how he was going to take care of me and I wouldn't have to worry about nothing.

All of it was lies and I regret it now.

I just knew my parents would hate to see me after I left them for a man who didn't even love me like I thought he did.

" I'll think about it " I said aloud to myself but Jermaine heard it.

" see that's a start " he said.

___________________________
Short Update

It's real y'all Bree preggers 🤰🏽

Is Jay going to find out. 🤔

Vote and Comment.