1.13

"Astoria?"

"You!" She shouted." What are you doing here?"

"I should be asking you the same question."

"Ugh." Astoria said and then she went out the Manor.
***

"I told you it was nothing!" Draco shouted.

"Nothing? How is it that a girl was here with no reason at all!"

"Hermione, it was nothing! Nothing happened." He exclaimed.

"How can this relationship work if we keep secrets to each other? It's only been a day, Draco. I don't think we can last if you are like this." She said and also left the Manor.
***

After leaving the Manor, Hermione realized that she cannot go back to Harry and Ginny, maybe tomorrow but not now. So she just apparated to her own house.

She quickly walked inside her bedroom and went to bed.
***
"Harry! Hermione left!" Ginny said

"What?"

"Don't worry, she is with Draco."

"What?!?"

"Harry, I know you want Hermione and Ron to be together but I know you also want Hermione to be happy."

"Yes, of course I want 'mione to be happy." He said.

"She is happy with Draco. So be happy for her also." Ginny said to her husband.

There was a long pause and then Harry finally decided to speak.

"Okay fine, I will talk to her tomorrow when she returns."
***

Hermione woke up the next morning, and felt better concerning the recent events.

"Ginny must be worried about me." She thought so she cleaned herself and apparated to the Potter Residence.

"Hermione! I'm so worried!" It was Ginny who first saw Hermione.

"I'm fine, Gin."

"Harry wants to tell you something." After a few seconds, Harry appeared from the second floor.

"I'll leave so that you two will have a decent conversation." Ginny said." And no shouting!"

"Erm. Hermione, I am so sorry for shouting at you yesterday. " Harry started.

"It's okay, I understand."

"I was just shocked. I mean, I kind of agree to be decent to Malfoy or even be his friend but I just didn't saw this coming. You and Draco? It is like impossible but I stand corrected."

"I said it's okay, Harry. You have been my friend for as long as I can remember and I know that you just want me to be safe and happy." Hermione said.

They hugged for a while.

"Awww" Ginny said as she entered the room." It's good that you two solved your problem."

Both Hermione and Harry laughed.

"Hermione, don't you have work?"Ginny said.

"I better get going then."