Hi~ Soulmate |KeiMin|

A/N My oneshots book! Hehe this chapter is soulmate!au because i love those aus!

Pairing: Keimin

A world where everyone has a circle mark in their wrists as the sign of having a soulmate. The mark changes shape into two: heart if the other person believes and reserves themselves only for their soulmate and teardrop if the other person doesn't believe or likes someone else. Since everyone can have the same mark in their wrists, the only way to tell is the first time you touch you'll feel your mark grow hotter. (boo! cliche! Jk)

Note:

They're college students here.

Some Bts members know some Lovelyz members but not all of them know each other personally. But they're friends.

There's some bad words just to fit their character in the story~ I warned ya, though it's not much anyway, I even censored it.

Fluff~

_________________________________________________________

Kei's POV

"Ahh...I want to meet my soulmate already." I sighed while looking at my wrist. I am thankful that it showed a heart shape, which means my soulmate believes in me, but when are we going to meet?

"Unnie you should be more patient you know. What if you're not yet ready?"Yein who sat beside me said. I looked at her with no hope. Not ready? I have been wanting to meet him since I was a kindergarten.

"Yein we know you already met your soulmate yesterday, no need to rub it in our faces." Jiae unnie said. Yeah, Yein the youngest, met her soulmate yesterday. Like way earlier than me. Forgot his name...Jungkook I think, sorry Yein-ie~

"Hahh, when will my prince charming come~?" I whined. They already know that I've always liked the ideas of prince charming.

"Haha, what if you're soulmate is a bad boy?" Mijoo unnie laughed. I widened my eyes a little. No way...that can't be right?

"Kei-ah, don't mind them. The right time will come, just wait ok?" Soul unnie patted my back. I smiled at her. Soul unnie actually has a different mark in her wrist, a teardrop. Which means that her soulmate doesn't believe in her or likes someone else. What's worse is that it has been liked that ever since it changed shapes and she said she never saw her mark change into another shape.

We went inside our respective classes and the day went on. The same day with me thinking about my soulmate. The only reason why I've thought of these thoughts is because aside from Soul unnie, I haven't met the one yet. I sighed once more for the nth time of the day.

Jimin's POV

I like the idea of having a soulmate. It's sweet and cute and I like cute things. And no it's not girly, a lot of guys also like having soulmates. Anyway, since I like cute thing I look out for some cute students here in our school. There's Seulgi and Kei, but I am always loyal to my soulmate so I don't develop feelings for them.

*ring ring* The bell rings which means it's already lunch time. I walk out of my class to meet with my friends.

"Yo how's the girly boy doing?" Namjoon hyung said swinging his arms around my neck.

"Aish hyung, it's not girly. It's sweet and cute." I explained to him for how many times. He always mocks my thoughts about soulmates but I don't hate him for that, his pretty cool. Except for the fact that he doesn't believe in soulmates and thus went out with a lot of girls.

"By the way hyung, don't you feel sorry for your soulmate?" I asked him. His soulmate probably suffered when the first mark she saw was a teardrop. He scoffed at my question.