Idol!AU Drabbles

A/N Just short drabbles that I keep on imagining or thinking off but just can't make it into a full story or chapter so they're here! Also they're all idol au because it feels like it could happen, or I dunno?

Please please read the last A/Ns at the bottom, there is something important there for Lovelinus! 

___________________________

BTS on Weekly Idol (KeiMin)

"Do you know the 'Oppaya Aegyo'?" The MCs asked the boys who just shook their heads no. They are currently trying to win the 'yes' of the MCs so they can eat the beef that has been cooking at the side. They're really eager so if they asked them to do aegyo then why the heck not?

"Alright, we'll show a representative who made this aegyo popular." They said and asked the staff to play the video.

"*video* Oppa-ya~"

"Ack! Kei-ah!" The video started and everyone leaned closer to see. The MCs on the other hand, have already started fanboying to the infamous 'Oppaya' aegyo of none other than, Lovelyz's Kei.

"Ah, Kei-ssi." Jimin accidentally muttered, but it was loud enough for the MCs to make their heads turn towards Jimin. 

"You know her?" They asked, maybe they heard wrong. Jimin suddenly became nervous and said 'No' too quickly. Good thing the MCs don't care and continued watching, and fanboying over Kei.

The video ended and by now the boys are either practicing the aegyo or just slightly fanboying as well. I mean who can resist Kei's aegyo anyway. 

"Ah, Kei is so cute! Anyway, you should try to win us by using the aegyo that you just watched." 

"Eh? Like cuter than her?"

"How's that possible, it's too cute already." 

BTS whined, feeling that the competition is too hard. 

Eventually, they were able to do the aegyo and somehow win the MCs hearts but also lose some manliness but they got their beef and that's all that matters......Well except for Jimin.

~Off Camera~

"Uhm..sunbaenim." Jimin approached the MCs shyly.

"Mm, yes Jimin?" 

"Uh, can- can I see the video again. I mean uh, Kei-ssi's video." He asked stuttering and blushing a little.

"Eyy, Jimin has fallen for Kei's aegyo." They teased him.

"Oh no no, I'm not it's jus--"

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say Jimin. It's fine, we're not gonna expose anything. Hey! Jimin said he wants to see Kei's video again." They said continuously and asked the staff to show him the video without letting Jimin speak.

"No really, I just, wanna..see.." He tried to deny but he still went to watch the video though.

That night, Jimin spent his time watching a compilation of Kei's aegyo.

Glances (JeongIn) *based on the JeongIn moments on this year's ISAC

Jungkook's POV

For this year's ISAC, we are together with Lovelyz again as a group. At first I actually didn't care whether we worked together or not. But I suddenly stumbled upon some fake news about me and one member from Lovelyz dating. And well, let's just say I tried to dig deeper but I dug into it too much.

"Hyung, can we exchange places?" I asked Suga hyung who was in front of me. Lovelyz is just behind me which means, Yein is also just behind me...and no, I can't take that.