One More Time |KeiMin| *requested*

A/N Lol, title is probably irrelevant but I couldn't think of anything else >< This oneshot is for frhwonu- unnie~ I hope you like it. Sorry if it's not really what you thought of. I did my best though ^^

Pair: KeiMin

Idea/Plot: they met by accident off camera while on holiday but they don't know each other. Fall in love at first sight. Meet again at station broadcast and love started between the two but their manager opposed of their relationship. They breakup but soon wanted to get back (hehe, I just copy-pasted it)

Genre: bit emotional, happy

Warning: Might be fast-paced...

______________________________________

Kei's POV

"Unnie, palli~ The mall's gonna be crowded by the time we get there." The maknaes, Sujeong and Yein pestered me. I guess I really have to hurry, I'm the only they're waiting for.

"Mian dongsaeng-ah, I'm ready now, let's go." I said while smiling to them.

- mall -

"Safe~ Let's check the clothes store." Sujeong said. She's really excited about this. I understand her, the mall's on sale so everything's cheaper.

"Unnie, does this suit me?" Jin asked me while holding a colorful striped sleeved-shirt.

"Of course Jin, do you want to buy it?" I asked her back.

"Yeah, thanks unnie, I'll buy it." She said then proceeded to go to the cashier.

After we have shopped for clothes, we went to the food court to eat something, it's lunch anyway.

"Kei, go with me. We're ordering the food." Baby Soul unnie said to me just before I was going to sit.

"Ok unnie. Guys, would you want the usual?" I asked them since we've went to this stall a lot of times already. They said 'yes' so we went and queued.

Jimin's POV

"Jimin-ah, they didn't give enough sauce, can you go and ask for more?" V asked me. Aish, I was about to eat already, why can't he do it himself. But I went and did it anyway.

Uh, I know this is bad but I'm going to cut in line, there's only two people left anyway so it's not really a line anymore.

"Um excuse me." I said but the person ordering said it too, at the same time.

"Uh..." We looked at each other. She looks familiar, like I've seen her somewhere...

"Oh, you go first." She offered after a long silence. Seriously, what was I doing and why did I take a long time to say something.

"Uh no, you go first. I'm just going to ask in the next counter." I said since I've been taught about 'ladies first', I don't mind though.

"Ah, thank you." She said softly before ordering. I went to the other counter to finally ask for some sauce.

"Uh sir... here's the sauce you asked for." I heard the cashier say. Damn, I must have stared for a long time, I mean the girl was really pretty. I went back to our table.

"You sure took your sweet time there, Jimin." V said after I gave him the sauce.

"Shut up Tae. You could've done it yourself." I said.

"Well if I did that, you wouldn't be able to stare at that pretty girl you talked to earlier." He said. Wait, they noticed me? Shi- I should've not really stared.