Yet Again |TaeJeong| *requested*

A/N Whoo~ First request! Thank you purplekookies for requesting. I don't really know how to do this one and this is the best I could do, I hope you like it~ ^^

Pair: TaeJeong

+Characters: Seventeen (only Mingyu) and RV (Only some) members.

Genre: Lol I don't what genre Sad and Happy is but yeah...I came up with this.

_____________________________________________

Sujeong's POV

We met yet again.

"So I'm Mcing with V-ssi again? And also Mingyu-ssi and Irene-ssi?" I asked our manager since he was the one who delivered the information to me.

"Yeah, don't worry. Lovelyz is a pretty popular group now, I think you won't get that much hate as before. If you do, we'll take resposibility ok? You're our little children so we won't let haters get to you." Our manager assured me. I don't really care about the haters, okay maybe a little but aside from that, I'm worried because I'm working with V-ssi again. I've got nothing wrong with him, it's just that I hoped a little too much last time. Hoped that we liked each other.

"Sujeong, I heard you have a new activity? Congrats!" Baby Soul congratulated me. Should I really be happy or what?

"Yeah unnie, I'm MCing with Mingyu-ssi, Irene-ssi and V-ssi." I informed her. Her expression dropped a little but I guess she didn't want me to worry so she became happy again.

"Really? That's good! We'll visit you at work sometimes ok? I hope you don't mind." She said playfully, perfectly covering her sad emotions.

"Unnie, please visit every day, every hour, every minute, and ever second~" I said clinging to her like a child.

"Haha, that's impossible Sujeong-ah! But we'll visit you." She said again. I smiled at her and we went back to our dorm. We did our usual routine and slept.

- Next Day -

"Bye~ I'm going now." I bid my sleepy members goodbye and went out with our manager to go the shooting. When we arrived, I saw that it was only Red Velvet who were here. I went inside the room and greeted them.

"Hi unnie~" We're close with them to the point of calling each other sisters so I'm glad there's no awkward atmosphere between us.

"Oh Sujeong-ie~ Long time no see!" Joy unnie said hugging me while the rest of the members greeted me as well.

"Yeah, we missed you. I hope we could meet again to shop or something." I suggested. We genuinely miss them and yeah, we used to shop or eat together but we both became busy so we only settled with calling and chatting with each other.

"Yeah we we're planning to. I was talking with Mijoo and Jisoo last night but I guess it was already so late that they weren't able to tell you guys yet." Seulgi unnie said. I was happy when I heard this. I seriously missed the old times.

While we were talking MIngyu-ssi came in awkwardly since like me, he was the only one who went here. To avoid further awkwardness, the rest of the Red Velvet members said goodbye to us and went out.

"Hi Mingyu-ssi." I greeted so there won't be silence.

"Aw~ Now I'm stuck with super young people. Wherever I go I'm still the oldest huh?" Irene unnie suddenly said cutely. Haha this unnie, her age still bothers her but she already looks youthful.

"What are you saying unnie? You're so beautiful you don't look like your age." I complimented her to stop her from sulking.

"You guys are close? You called her unnie." Mingyu suddenly asked.