First Spring Day |TaeJeong|

I found something interesting in the songs Spring Day and First Snow. The lyrics put together almost feel like a whole story.....and that's why I'm making a story about it, lol XD It's kinda like a song fic of the two songs together? I hope you won't confuse the two. The boy's pov is Spring Day, the girl's pov is First Snow.

I hope you like it and please tell me what you think~

________________________________________________

Sujeong's POV

When a crazy day comes to an end 

Traces of you come find me again

Countless memories in the streets

They're still there

Our memories are fading

With the thought of 

Never seeing you again

I bid my friends goodbye after a long tiring day. Going back to my apartment, my mood suddenly changed. That's right, my apartment...just my apartment now. It's been months but your presence is still lingering. Your laughters and 'welcome backs' still linger. Everything about you....it still lingers. Do I think I can forget your existence that easily? No...of course not.

Every night, when I come back from a tiring day, I still expect a greeting....but nothing...Of course there'd be nothing....after all, your're gone now.

Taehyung's POV

I miss you

When I say that, I miss you more

I'm looking at your photo

But I still miss you

Time is cruel, I hate us

Now it's hard to even see each other's faces

I looked around my new room. I still can't adjust to it. It's empty...it's empty without you. It's a lot more empty than I thought it would be. I still miss you. 

But just looking at your photo, it makes me miss you even more. It hurts but this is how it is..

What happened to us?...The old us.. I hate what was between us..because it's already hard to breath even when we just pass by each other. 

Sujeong's POV

The night of the first snow?

Do you remember me?

I was happy next to you

It was a white night

Remember me

Don't forget me

The snow that is falling from the sky. It reminds me of us. It's gentle and pure...soft and, so you. It reminds me of the white night of blissful memories. That night, when everything was requited. My feelings were requited...that white night, as the snow starts to fall for the first time. I wonder, do you remember it like I do? I hope you don't forget it.

Taehyung's POV

Like a small piece of dust 

That floats in the air 

If the flying snow is me

I could reach you faster

Looking out the window as the beautiful specks of white fall from the sky, I suddenly remembered you. I suddenly remembered us. It's beautiful, but also melancholic at the same time. Our memories..they're beautiful, but it hurts just thinking about it.