Suki Kirai |JeongIn|

A/N Hehe a JeongIn oneshot loosely based on the song "Suki Kirai" by Kagamine Rin and Len. The song is seriously cute, listen to it! (It was originally going to be a TaeJeong fanfic because their personalities match with Rin and Len in the vid, but I realized I should cover more pairs^^)

Yein is probably OOC but if you watch the music video you would see why, that's why I recommend watching it ^^ (.....actually Jungkook too, yeah they're both OOC mianhae)

All in Yein's POV

_____________________________________

Yein's POV

"Hey Yein, thought about my confession yet?" Jungkook asked. This guy confessed to me yesterday and he has been pestering me since then. We're actually friends but I never thought he would have feelings for me. I rejected him...but he's not giving up yet!

"Seriously, that's the first thing you say early in the morning." I said rolling my eyes at him. I'm not really mad or anything but it's getting on my nerves.

"Hehe, cause I love you, that's why." He said casually. I sighed. Is it normal for him to confess his love easily. I wouldn't be able to if I were to confess.

"Yo Jungkook, are you bothering Yein again?" One of his friends said catching up to him. Good, that friend of his looks like he's going to take his time. I should get away while I still can.

"H-hey Yein! Where are you going?" I heard him shout. I shook my head in embarrassment. Ahh this guy should stop.

- classroom -

"Yein he's there." Sujeong said pointing outside. I looked at the direction she was pointing and saw Jungkook.

"Seriously, what is he doing here?" I whispered so only both of us could hear.

"Maybe you should just go. I think he needs something." Sujeong said. I sighed and got up from my seat to go to him.

"What do you want Jungkook?" I asked. I hope I didn't sound too cold though. Hey! This guy and I are still friends.

"I wanted to ask if you want to eat lunch with me! You could invite Sujeong too if you want...though I would prefer for us to be alone." He said enthusiastically. He was wiggling his eyebrows and the last part! THIS GUY!

"Uh, ok whatever. I'm inviting Sujeong though." I said a little weirded out.

"Sujeong, let's eat lunch now. Jungkook invited us." I told her.

"Are you sure you want me there? I could leave the two of you alone." She said also wiggling her eyebrows. What's with people and their eyebrows? Seriously.

"No Sujeong, Taehyung's coming too. I think." I said to convince her. When it comes to Taehyung she's willing to do anything. She immediately stood up and dragged me, even though I was the one who invited her.

- cafeteria -

"Yein do you like chicken? I'll give mine to you." Jungkook offered while we were eating.

"Um, why though?" I asked.

"Because I like you." What--

"That doesn't even answer it." I said almost immediately. Why does he keep saying that.

"Haha, sorry. Seriously, I'll give it to you though." He chuckled already placing his chicken fillet on my plate. I sighed and muttered a small thanks.

- after lunch -

"Hey don't you think you should give Jungkook a chance?" Sujeong asked me. We were given a free period so we're free to talk.