Finally |RapSoul|

A/N Finally an update for this story! A part 2 for the previous story, Hi~ Soulmate

Paring: RapSoul

___________________________________

Soul's POV

*ring ring*

My alarm clock sounded signalling for me to wake up for school. I shut the thing first before getting up.

"I guess not today..." I sighed as I check my wrist for any changes. It has become a hobby for me even though I know nothing would change. The mark on my wrist has always been a tear drop. This simply means that my soulmate either does not believe in me or likes someone else.

- flashback -

Third Person's POV

"Unnie, did you get your soulmark already?" Sujeong asked her unnie excitedly but Soul looked at her sadly.

"Wae unnie? Don't tell me..."Sujeong asked, afraid that she might be right. The other girls heard them and immediately rushed to their members.

"Unnie." Jiae firmly said and pulled Soul's wrist to see. The feeling of anger and disappointment just filled them as they saw the tear drop mark.

"How could they..." they muttered. Soul who didn't want to see her doansaengs worry, assured them.

"It's ok, I don't believe in them anyway." She said but it was a lie.

- end -

"I'm going now!" I shouted so that my parents would hear. It's also my way of saying goodbye. I walked out our house and went to the direction of our school.

"Good Morning Unnie!" I heard Kei greet while running towards me.

"You seem happy. Is it because of Jimin?" I teased her. She finally met her soulmate yesterday in a really weird situation.

"Ani unnie~" She tried to deny but I already know anyway. We entered our school grounds and met with the other girls. We chatted and talked for a while before separating ways for our classes.

Rap Monster's POV

"Hyung!" I heard a shout so I pulled out my earphones and turned back to see. I saw Jimin and Jungkook running so I smiled and waved at them.

"Aah my two donsaengs seems too happy. It's because of your soulmates right?" I teased them.

"No/Yes/" They answered at the same time. Jimin who just found his yesterday agreed while the denial Jungkook said no. I laughed at their response.

Though I'm happy for them, I don't believe in soulmates. More like I don't like the idea of being with a person who you don't really know to begin with, but you have to anyways since your soulmates. What if you like other people? Isn't unfair?

- Flashback (only a few months) -

"Bye, yeah. I love you." I said before ending the call.

"Did you finally found your soulmate?" Suga hyung who sat beside me, asked right after the call.

"You know I don't believe in those. hyung." I said while looking at him disinterestedly.

"So that was your 5th girlfriend? Or is it the 6th now?" He asked but he's clearly implying something.

"Hyung didn't I tell you this already? I think soulmates are stupid. Being destined to someone you don't know from the beginning of your life. What if you like someone else? What if you think she's the one and not your soulmate? Aren't people just obliged to like their soulmate the first time they meet because everyone does so?" I explained with a sigh. Can't they just get it?