4 times BangLyz thought MiHope was a thing and 1 time they actually were

God, the title tho. It's so long I can't even put the pair, but anyway, it's obviously MiHope

_____________________________

V

"Yah, Hoseok! It's your turn to cook remember?" Mijoo shouted from the kitchen cause apparently, their dorm has a schedule of the person who will cook for what day.

"Ugh why does this thing even exist?" Hoseok groaned, rising from his bed and heading towards the kitchen.

"I dunno, ask Soojung-unnie." Mijoo said shrugging her shoulders. 

Hoseok, who clearly doesn't have any culinary skills whatsoever, grabbed some eggs and cup noodles. "Everyone's eating eggs and noodles then."

Mijoo scrunched her face at the thought of eating eggs and noodles for the whole day. I mean it might be good once in a while, but she has eaten better food. Also, for the whole day? Who even does that?

"Ew no Hoseok, we're not eating that."

Hoseok turned around with an unamused face. "That's literally the only thing I can cook. Eat it or eat nothing." He said before turning back again.

"Yeah that's right, cus your cooking sucks." She muttered going back to her phone.

"Why don't you cook then?" Hoseok replied rolling his eyes.

"Cus it's your turn obviously. Also, I can't cook that much too." She said honestly, still her eyes glued to her phone.

"Good you know." Hoseok said chuckling a bit. 

".....still better than you though." Mijoo came back chuckling as well.

"Yah--"

"Aww, you two even fight like a married couple, so sweet~" Seokjin suddenly said, appearing out of nowhere. Okay, maybe he was watching the two but they'll never know.

"What the heck does that even mean? We're not even dating." Hoseok said leaving what he's cooking for awhile to shoot Seokjin a 'wtf' look. 

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Seokjin said, obviously not affected with the look and also not believing what they're saying. 

IV

"Ugh, I don't understand anything in this world anymore!" Mijoo groaned dramatically when she's just actually putting some melodies together. Sujeong who's beside, can empathize with her situation but she's not dramatic so she settled to patting Mijoo's back.

"What's with all the noise? I'm trying to do something here." Hoseok who can magical hear the noise from his room, interrupted them.

"Well we're also trying to do something here except there's no progress that's been made." Mijoo exaggeratedly said cause they were actually able to write the lyrics (thanks to Sujeong) and create separate melodies (thanks to Mijoo).

"Not really. We just can't create a better melody for our song or combine the melodies cus we already have separate ones." Sujeong explained. Mijoo doesn't know how this kid can still be sane after all this.

"Lemme see that." Hoseok who understood the situation, thanks to Sujeong again, went nearer and listened to what they have made.

He stayed silent for a while and Mijoo took this as 'yeah it's pretty bad'. "I know, it's bad ok--"

"No, it's actually good. Just raise this note and this part just have to be..." Hoseok started giving out ideas until everything is practically perfect and went on with his way again.

"Thanks man!" Mijoo shouted. She turned again to Sujeong only to find the girl with a weird look on her face. "What?" Mijoo asked.

"Oh nothing. It's just sweet how you're boyfriend is ready to help you even though you didn't ask for help." She explained way too elaborately.