Problems and parties

I burst through the doors of the deserted high school, finally after an hour, getting released from detention. it's only Friday, the second day of school, and I already got detention. I see a pattern forming. at least I got my phone back, that way I can play on it tomorrow in class....wait! it's friday!! Lydia's party! sweet!

Oh that reminds me, I'm going to stiles house right now not mine. I make a right turn instead of a left turn to head towards stiles.
______________________
Wēręwøłfwërêwöłfwėrèwœłfwęrê
--------------------------------------

I heard yelling in stiles room, so I raced up there to find Scott screaming at stiles.

"I just made first line AND have a date tonight with an amazing girl! why are you trying to ruin that!" Scott screams at stiles, his neck vein pulsing.

"Your a werewolf Scott! You shift when your pulse raises! I have never seen anyone raise it more then Allison! give me your phone!"

Stiles says, yanking Scott's phone out of his hand.

"Wait, what, why!" Scott rambles

"I'm canceling your date with allsion, your staying here." but before stiles can even text Allison Scott rips the phone away from him and roars.

"NO!" he throws stiles against the wall and is about to punch him, but instead throws a chair across the room and rushes out.

"What the fuck Just happened?"
I look over to stiles not really wanting an answer.

I walk over to the chair Scott threw on lift it up to put it back in its rightful place, but stop.

"Stiles, your gonna wanna see this." I say as I slide my fingers along the 3 claw marks that penetrated the chair only moments ago.

"More bad news stiles, tonight's the full moon."

Fear made an appernece on his eyes, but recovered quickly,

"Then we better get to Lydia party, an quick before Scott rips everyone to shreds."

"Drive me to my house! I gotta get ready!" I said jumping into his jeep. my head slammed against the seat cushion as stiles tore out o his driveway going full speed.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I walked out of my bathroom, walking towards stiles, who was laying on my bed not noticing I was standing in front of him.

I grabbed a shoe off the floor and threw it at his head, luckily my aim is true, and it hit him right on the back of his head. he jumped off, and took a fighting stance, his fists raised. I couldn't hold in my laughter, that is perfection! stiles head whipped around to look at me, first to glare but then his mouth slacked into an O shape.

"What, what's wrong?" I asked grabbing my boobs, making sure their still there. stiles rolled his eyes before saying,

"Nothing you werido. you- you just l-look...smokin hot!" He sprinted down stairs before the other shoe could hit him on his ass.

I looked into the mirror one more time before I walked down stairs, an I have to admit, I do look hot!

I'm in a cherry red mini skirt which was sparkly, that stops at mid thigh but luckily covered my glass marks from the whiskey bottles, it had a dip in the top showing of my cleavage and was strapless, my scratch marks were actually a lot easier to cover up then I would have thought, then I had straitened my blonde hair. then put on some smoky colored eye makeup, making sure to cover up my bruise and to finish it off I'm wearing 3inch white sparkly heels, and don't forget the cherry red lipstick and nails!

I jumped in stiles jeep, who kept glancing over at me with a confused expression in his eyes.

"What!" I demanded

"Nothing, as I said before you look hot, and. you know...you...you..never really....look that hot.." he said with a goofy grin on his face.

"Fuck you stiles" I said trying to suppress my smile but failed.

Too soon he pulled into the parking lot of Lydia's familiar house.

"Let's split up and fine scott. okay?" I asked looking to stiles who have me a nod then walked away.

I saw Jackson so I figured id go over to him and ask if he's seen Scott. Jackson kind o a friend I guess. I mean, if it was between hanging out with him and stiles, I'd obviously choose stiles but Jackson between...Derek if choose derek.

Wait! no i meant derek! no Jackson sorry! fuck.

I'd choose Jackson... I think...

"Yo jackywoo, you seen Scott or allison?" I say looking him up and down.

He's drunk. Really drunk

"Jackywoo? come on you can think of better," he snorts before countinuing,

"Something like, sexy, amazing, kiss me," he slurs leaning forward to meet my lips.

What the fuck?

"Jackson, stop" I say pushing him away.

"Come on loosen up, let's go up stairs, so I can take that pretty little dress of yours off." he smirks, tugging my arm towards him.

"Please you ass" I said while I pushed him back and punched him in the face, but that just made it worse.

He pulled me to the backside of the house where no one was in sight. I struggled against his arms but Jackson's strength was to much. he slammed me against the wall and pressed his body against mine

It was disgusting.

He tried to shove his tongue down my throat but I would not budge. Drunk Jackson is smarter then sober Jackson, he dug his nails into my arm and in response I gasped, which he took advantage of and slipped his tongue in.

"Mhmhmh"
I tried to scream but it was muffled by his mouth, and he just kissed harder.

One second his drunk ass was straddling me, the next he was on the ground, but not of my doing.

I looked up to meet a pair of green eyes.

Derek

Derek's pov:

I just arrived to a girl name 'Lydias' party, now where is scott? I need to find him. He's with a bunch of drunk teenagers on a full moon, not a goo idea. I wonder if max is here too, I want to talk to her about what happened the day ago...hell, I want to know what's happened to her this week. Every time I see her, she looks like she just saw a ghost and fought it. like the other day her mouth was bleeding when she got to school.

I tuned my senses to find her, I couldn't catch her scent, the alcohol masked almost everyone's scent. so I listened, bit was met with confusion.

"Get off of me you ass!" that was max, where is she!? who's touching her! better question, why do I care? I need to mind my own business. I was about to walk away, when I heard her muffled scream.

To hell with it.

I ran towards her voice and came upon a guy shoving his fucken tongue down her throat. she was trying to get away, but you could tell this guy was strong, probably the jock of the school. but that Doesn't matter, I threw him off of her and he just passed out on the lawn, but his lip was all bloody for an unknown reason.

Serves his drunk ass right.

Max's beautiful eyes meet mine with anger, which was replaced with confusion then relief.

Then I looked her up and Down.

Holy shit, she is looking hot!

*yes she is* my wolf announced in my head

*shut up* I snapped but completely agreed.

The red dress looked like it was made just for her curvy body and her dark green eyes looked Ito my light ones. I broke the silence,

"Hi"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

2 DAYS TILL X-MAS! SUPER EXCITED! ARE YOU? DO YOU LIKE MY STORY? ANY SUGGESTIONS?

COMMENT

VOTE

BITE