Buttermilk Cinnamon Vanilla Waffles

The next day he entered her room to see her sitting up on her bed looking up at the window, until he knocks on her door. She turns to the door and finally grins. "Hi Loki." She said in a raspy voice as she held her own hands. "I'm sorry that you saw that yesterday..."

He nods in response as he places down their waffles with no words leaving his mouth. The mood in the room was intense as Heather didn't make any eye contact as she was placid. It was awkward for them to start a conversation. It was awkward to even be together now that she's in the hospital. Until Heather placed down her fork vigorously.

"I think it would be best if you would just forget me." His heart shook, looking down in fear before she continues. "Just erase all the memories of the time we had together and you can continue your life without me. Just a push of a button and you can forget me... It would've been best if we...never met-"

"No." He said interrupting her. "Don't you ever say that!" Sebastian was trembling as he held her cold clammy hands before he began to sob.

"I'm in pretty bad shape here... with me being sick and all-""

"No." he said interrupting her. Lifting up his head revealing tears streaming down his face. "Don't say that Heather! You're the best thing I have ever met and don't you dare tell me to just forget all of that! I can't just forget Heather. It's hard to forget something you truly value."

Heather frowns from his response as she petted his hair before hugging him. She sheds a tear before looking out at the window saddened.

"What do you see in me." she later asked.

"Everything you don't."