Aurora growing up

A few years later things were the same. But not quite the same. Aurora's voice was very pretty especially when she sang. Aurora was five years old. The three good fairies told Aurora that they were her aunts. They also told her that her parents lived faraway. They didn't tell her that she was a princess. They weren't gonna tell her anything till her sixteen birthday arrived. Aurora always went to the forest to pick berries. It was one of her favorite things to do. She became friends with all the animals in the forest. They love Aurora so much. So whenever Aurora came to the forest, the animals would come out of their home and go hang out with Aurora. The animals would help Aurora pick the berries. As soon as Aurora got done picking the berries, she would sit on a rock and humm a song. The animals would all gather around her when she sang or hummed. Aurora would talk to the animals about of how she felt and everything.
When Aurora turned thirteen the most amazing thing happened. Aurora blew out her candles on her thirteenth birthday cake. Her wish was that she hoped to meet a boy. The day after Aurora's thirteenth birthday. She went to the forest as usual, but then something exciting happened. A boy went to a forest. It was the same forest that Aurora went to everyday. The boy was riding on his horse. When he arrived at a waterfall, he got off his horse. He talked to his horse and sat on the grass for a while. Aurora started humming for a minute. She stopped because she heard a noise and it scared her. She talked to her animal friends.
She said,"I wonder what that was?"
She walked over to where the tree was. She looked on the side of the tree because she did not want to be seen. She saw a boy with a horse by the waterfall.
She said,"I wonder who that is?"
The boy was prince Phillip. His horse was named Samson. Aurora of course wanted to go meet the boy, but she was scared because she never meet anyone before. Phillip decided to put some water on his face from the river. After he put water on his face, he looked up. When he looked up Aurora saw his face. She thought that he was cute. Samson made noise. He was trying to talk to prince Phillip. Phillip ran over to Samson.
He said," Woah!! Buddy calm down. What's wrong?"
Samson ran over to where Aurora was because he was trying to tell the prince that someone was there looking at them. Prince Phillip ran after his horse.
Phillip said," Samson come back!!!"
Samson did not come back. Aurora hid behind another tree because she did not want the boy to see her. Prince Phillip walked over to where his horse was.
He said,"Samson what's wrong?"
Samson looked around. Then started sniffing around. Aurora decided to leave because she was scared to meet the boy. Samson smelled something of Aurora. He ran over to the hill.
Phillip said," No not again."
Phillip followed Samson. Samson stopped when he got to the hill.
Phillip said," God what's wrong buddy?"
Samson didn't say anything. He looked down. Phillip tried to see what Samson was looking at down the hill.
He said," Oh I see what you wanted me to see."
He kept looking down wondering who that girl was because he thought that she was beautiful.
He said," Miss pretty girl!"
Aurora turned around. He waved hi to her. She smiled and waved back to him.
Phillip said," Dang she's pretty Samson. I hope I marry a girl just as pretty as her."
Aurora felt in love when she meet him. When Aurora got home. She decided to keep the whole thing about the boy she meet a secret. She told her animal friends about it because she feels comfortable telling them anything. She went to bed that night wondering if she will ever meet the boy again. She's hoping she will see him again.