True Love's Kiss

Phillip got on his horse.
He said," Ok buddy let's go to the castle. Time to go see my girl."
Samson made nose. They went back to the castle.
Flora said," Aww he loves her."
Merryweather said," Yes he does."
Fauna started crying. Phillip saw that everybody was sleeping. He went up to tower of where Aurora was at. The fairies guided him up the stairs. He got done going up the stairs. The fairies flew over to the window and just watched him. He saw Aurora in the bed just sleeping. He walked over to the bed. He bent down.
He said," Please don't ever leave me. I love you my princess."
He lifted her head up slowly. He kissed her on the lips. The room lit up. Outside lit up too. The fairies made flowers fall from the ceiling. He stood back up. Aurora opened her eyes. He smiled. She smiled.
He said," Aurora!!! Your alive!!!"
She said," Yes."
She sat up from the bed.
He smiled. He held her left hand. She put her right hand on his cheek. She smiled.
She said," Your here."
He said," Yes."
He let go of her hand. He put that hand on her cheek.
He said," I love you Aurora. I don't want to ever leave you."
She said," Oh Phillip. I love you too."
He kissed her on the lips. When they kissed this time. They got flashbacks of their past together. Everything that ever happened between them in the past. Phillip and Aurora's lips separated.
He said," Whoa what just happened?"
She said," I don't know. But whoa that was weird."
He said," Yeah."
Flora said," What happened?"
He said," I don't know it's like. I saw myself when I was younger to now."
Aurora said," Yeah I saw myself too. When I was younger to now."
Fauna said," Aww that's just the magic that happens well when it's well true love."
Flora said," Yes if you have seen each other in the past and didn't know you where looking at each other. It's just mainly telling you that you have seen each other in the past that's all."
Merryweather said," Yeah and how much you love each other."
Flora said," Yeah that too."
He looked back at Aurora.
He said," So wait you were the girl. I was dreaming about and thinking about all the time."
Aurora said," And that also means that you were the boy that I first talked too.
They both said," That was you."
They smiled.
He said," I can't believe this."
She said," I know me either."
He said," Come here my princess."
She said," And my prince."
They kissed on the lips again.