Aurora's escape

Aurora got up from her bed. She walked over to her mirror. She was imagining that the boy she meet was in the mirror. She couldn't stop thinking of him. She went over to her closet. She grabbed her coat and put it on.
She said,"Okay I'd rather see the guy I meet rather than going to meet my parents. I'm sorry but I don't want to marry this prince or meet him either."
She decided to run away without telling the fairies. The fairies where down stairs talking. Aurora grabbed a rope from her closet. She opened her window. She tied the rope around her waist. She tied it to her closet door knob real tight. She held on to the rope real tight. So she wouldn't fall down to the ground easy and scream. She made it to the ground. She grabbed her knife to cut the rope. So she could be free. She got the rope off her. She was scared because it was dark outside. She walked around. She decided to go to the forest. Prince Phillip was on his way to the Aurora's house. Aurora arrived at the forest. She sighed.
She said,"Oh I feel so bad."
Maleficent's pet bird was on one of the tree branches at the forest. It saw Aurora. It knew that it was Aurora just by looking at her. It flew to go see Maleficent. Aurora didn't see the bird. She ran through the forest. Phillip was there. She didn't see him yet there were trees everywhere around her. It was freezing cold. She heard frightening noises. She got scared. She kept looking everywhere around her. She started running again. She didn't look where she was going. Phillip was close to where Aurora was. He didn't even know. He was off his horse. He was just walking through the trees. He felt something run pass him. It was Aurora that ran pass him. He started looking hard.
He said,"Hey is anybody out there? Is that you miss pretty girl."
Aurora heard Phillip. She turned around. Aurora got a flashback of her past. When he said that to her on her thirteenth birthday. She started feeling dizzy for second after her flashback. She started walking to were Phillip was. She got to where he was.
She said,"Hi."
He said,"Hi. What are you doing out here alone in the forest?"
She said,"I ran away."
He said,"You ran away. Why?"
She started to say why, but before she could something loud was flying over the trees.
He said,"Whoa what was that?"
She said,"I don't know."
He said,"Run!"
They ran together. Aurora tripped. She fell to the ground.
Phillip said,"Nooo!!!"
He ran over to Aurora. He grabbed her. He looked at her.
He said,"You okay? Please don't be gone please."
Her head moved. She got up.
He said,"Your up are you okay?"
She said,"Yeah I'm fine."
He said,"Ok."
The thing was getting closer to them.
He said,"Oh no we have to keep running."
She said,"Ok."
They started running again. Maleficent was the one that was coming to them. She appeared in front of them.
He said,"Who are you?"
Maleficent said,"Hmm how do I put this hmm."
Aurora was scared of Maleficent.
Maleficent said,"I'm Maleficent I am full evil hahaha."
He said,"So wait were you the one following us?"
She said,"Yup. That is so cute of how you both fell in love with each other ha. Love ew."
Aurora took three steps forward. She started falling to the ground. Phillip caught her before her head hit the ground.
He said,"No wake up please please you can't leave me now."
Maleficent said,"Oh don't worry Prince Phillip. Your precious princess Aurora will be just fine."
He said,"Princess?"
She said,"Yes Princess Aurora."
He said,"Aurora."
He looked down at Aurora. He touched her cheek.
He said,"No wonder your so beautiful my dear princess."
She said,"Well now that is done with."
He said,"What?"
She said,"Hmm now speaking of the fact that you are both here. What should I do first? Hmm."
He got his sword out.
He said,"Don't you think you've done enough?"
He used his sword to hurt Maleficent. She screamed. Then she disappeared. He put his sword away. He grabbed Aurora. He took her to the castle tower. He put her on the bed. He leaned close to her.
He said,"Don't worry my princess. I'll be back soon. I love you."
He gave her a kiss on her hand. He put a blanket over her. He went outside to go look for Maleficent, but she was nowhere to be seen.