Maleficent's back

Prince Phillip went out to go look for Maleficent. Maleficent was in the castle where Aurora was, but Aurora didn't know because she was sleeping. Maleficent waited for Aurora to get out of bed. As Aurora got out of bed,
she said,"Ow. That hurts. Ow."
Maleficent whispered.
She said,"Ha ha it should hurt princess."
She cast her wand on Aurora. Aurora felt weird again. Maleficent had put a spell on her because it was time for her curse.
She said,"Follow me princess."
Aurora followed Maleficent up the stairs. They went into another room. The spinning wheel appeared in the room. Aurora walked over to it.
Maleficent said,"Aurora touch the spindle."
Aurora touched it. As soon as she pricked her finger, she fell down to the ground.
Maleficent said,"Hahaha!!!"
She disappeared. The fairies were out looking for Aurora. They went to the castle.
Fauna said,"Hey look at that tower over there it has green smoke coming out of it."
Flora said,"Oh no that means that..."
All the fairies looked at each other nervously. They all flew over to the building.
Merryweather said,"This is bad. That Maleficent has been here."
Fauna said,"I know but we have to see if Aurora is here."
They flew all the way to where the room was where Aurora was. They saw her.
They all said,"No!!! Why? Why?"
They all started crying. They put Aurora in the bed that she was in.
Flora said,"We should put everybody to sleep until Aurora awakens."
Fauna said,"Yeah let's do that."
The Fairies put everybody to sleep. Flora got to were king Hubert was.
King Hubert said," That oh my son has fell in love with someone else."
Flora said,"Someone else."
She flew back to King Hubert.
She said,"Yes. Yes. The someone else. Who is she? Where did he meet her?"
King Hubert said,"I don't know. He wouldn't tell me anything about his new girl."
He fell fast to sleep.
Flora said,"Wait a minute. Aurora wouldn't tell us anything. I wonder if if..."
Flora went to go see Fauna and Merryweather. She told them what she thinks might have happened. They heard a loud sound.
Merryweather said," What was that?"
Fauna said," That's the sound that Maleficent makes when she appears."
Flora said," Let's go."
They saw Maleficent. They hid behind a bush, that way Maleficent wouldn't see them. They peeked so they could see what Maleficent was doing. Maleficent's bird went flying to where Phillip was. Phillip grabbed his sword. He got off his horse.
He said,"Where are you Maleficent? I know your close by."
Fauna said,"How does he know her name?"
Flora said,"I don't know. We'll find out soon."
Maleficent cast a spell on him. His sword fell down to ground. He was all tied up with ropes, he couldn't escape.
Flora said,"Oh No."
Maleficent said," This is going to be so much fun. Let me show you. Your new home if you don't mind."
He said," What?"
Maleficent said," Oh don't worry my dear prince. You'll love your new home. The dungeon."
He sighed. The fairies followed to wherever Maleficent was taking him. Maleficent took him to her castle. She tied him up in the dungeon. She locked the dungeon door. So he would have no way of escaping. The fairies were out side of the dungeon door. They couldn't get in. Not unless if Maleficent opened the door.
Merryweather said," What if she never opens the door."
Flora said," She will at some point to talk to him because she didn't even talk to him. She just tied him up then left. We'll just have to wait till she comes back."