At the forest with Aurora and her friends

Aurora went to the forest to go pick berries. She started humming when she arrived at the forest. Her animal friends always know it's her when they hear her hum or sing. They come out of wherever they are hiding and go see her to hangout. Aurora and her animal friends walked across the bridge together. They went to the area of were all the bushes that had berries on them were. Aurora was still humming. The animals helped her pick out the berries.
She said," Oh my dear friends. I hope I meet the guy of my dreams someday."
Her animal friends listen to her.
She said," If only something great would happen."
She walked over to a tree. She started singing.
She said," I wonder. I wonder I wonder why each little bird has the someone. To sing to. Sweet things too. A gay little love melody. I wonder I wonder if my heart keeps singing will my song go winging. To someone who will find me and bring back a love song to meeeeee."
She looked at the castle from above the hill. It's the castle that she and her parents live in, but she doesn't know that yet. She turned around. She said," Oh dear why do they still treat me like a child?"
The owl followed her.
It said," Who?"
She said," Oh it's Flora, Fauna, and Merrywheather."
She walked over to a water fall.
She said," They never want me to meet anyone. But you know something. I kinda did meet someone. The owl looked at her.
It said," Who?"
She said," I remember him but I don't know his name. I saw him on my thirteenth birthday. I always wondered if I would ever see him again after that day."
She walked over to a tree. The birds were talking to her.
She said," A prince?"
The birds were answering her question.
She said," Well maybe if he's tall and handsome and...and so romantic. Oh we'd walk together and talk to together. Just before we say good bye he'd take me in his arms and then. I sadly wake up."
The animals made sad faces.
She said," Yup it sadly is in my dreams but people say if you dream of things more than once. It's sure to come true. I've seen this boy in my dreams ever since my thirteenth birthday."
She sat on a rock and started humming again. One of the animals sat on her lap. She petted the animal on her lap while she hummed.