Once upon a dream

Phillip grabbed Aurora's hand. Aurora and Phillip walked over to the middle of the dance floor. He bowed. She bowed. He put his right hand up. She put her right hand up to where his hand was. He rapped his other arm around her back. She put her left hand on his shoulder. They danced together. Fauna started crying.
Flora said," Why Fauna? What's the matter dear?"
Fauna said," Oh I just love happy endings."
Flora said," Yes I do too."
Flora looked down at Aurora's dress.
She said," Blue!"
Aurora and Phillip were still dancing.
Flora used her wand to make Aurora's dress Pink.
She said," Pink."
Merryweather looked down. She used her magic to make Aurora's dress blue.
Merryweather said," Blue."
So with that happening Aurora's dress would turn pink and blue. While she danced with Phillip. He didn't care he thought it was cool. She didn't care either. She thought it was cool too. They started singing together while they danced.
They both said," And I know it's true. That visions ourselves from all they seem. But if I know you. I know what you'll do. You'll love me at once the way you did. Once upon a dreammmm."
They kissed as soon as they got done singing.
Narrator said," And so they all lived. "Happily Ever After."
The End.