First Kiss

Jungkook and Taehyung
Jungkook POV

Practise was finally over. I was out of breath and really thirsty. I grabbed the water bottle closest near me.

"Hey Junkook" said Taehyung as he was coming closer to me. I tensed up and froze "h-hey" I said weakly. "You do realize that your drinking my water, right?" I was surprised by this.... does this mean that I had an indirect kiss with him? My face started to blush.... "Hey? Are you ok? Your face seems too red?" I was so out of the zone that I didn't realize that he was beside me. "O-oh sorry about that, practise was intense for me." He gave me a smile. "By the way, there's this new movie I bought, wanna watch it in my room?" He said. My face turned full on red. This was not like him.

Of all the years I've been secretly crushing on him and trying to get his attention, he is finally getting close to me.

I said a loud "YES"!

It was seven o'clock at night. Everyone else is on there phone in the lounge. No one even noticed that I was walking across the room towards Taehyung's room.

I knocked in his door and he opened the door before I could make a sound. He pulled me in his room by my collar. "You do realize if you make a sound they might notice and be suspicious right?".

I sat on his bed because there was no chair or couch in his room. It looks like we will be sitting beside each other.

He put on the movie and came and sat beside me. "So what's the movie called?" I asked him. "I don't know. A friend of mine just gave it to me and said that the movie is really good, so he lent it to me"

After about 30 mins. The scenes started getting....erotic.... my face started to warm up and I got really hot... with all this scene going on....

He leaned against me and put his arm around me. His hand gradually going down.

My heart was racing... he kissed my cheek, then my neck. I didn't want this to stop so I let him do whatever he wanted with me.

He understood by what I meant by kissing me more aggressively. He started to unbutton my shirt and he put his hands on my stomach then behind my back and pulled me closer. "Jungkook, I loved you from the first time I met you" his body was warm and his smell was so manly and just made me let him do what he wanted.

As he was looking he kissed me. His lips are so warm and and soft. He stuck his tongue inside my mouth. I returned his favor by doing the same to him. He taste so good.

He started pushing me down slowly laying me down on his bed while he kept kissing me. Of course I couldn't just let him have all the fun. I reached down to his penis and started to rub it slowly and gently. He got hard. I unbuttoned his pants and reached down his boxers and felt his hard and soft penis. I stroked it and with every stroke he got harder and bigger.

He started doing the same to me and felt so good. That I can't wait for him to put it inside me. "Tae, I can't want any longer. Make love to me now" I said.

He understood. So he started my shirt off and his too. Next was his pants and mine, he pulled it slowly until he could only see me in my boxers. "So, you wore white boxers for me?" I blushed and I couldn't help but admit it "Y-yes I did" I said.

He took my boxers off and I took off his. His penis was still hard and long and I was getting horny as well.

He came to my penis and started sucking it. His mouth feels so warm and it feels so slick, it just felt so good that I let out a moan. He heard me and started sucking harder and faster! I couldn't hold it, "Tae, I'm about to cum...." I know he heard me but he kept going.....then I CUMMED inside his mouth. He took it all in, swallowing every drop.

He looked up to me with some of my cum dripping from his mouth and said "Now... it's your turn..." I nodded.
His penis was up to my face, I wanted to taste his penis so badly that I instantly wrapped my mouth around it. He let out a quite moan. I sucked him harder and harder and faster and faster until he said "Kookie....I'm going to cum!" Its so intense that I started to stroke my penis too. Then he cummed inside my mouth..... it's so warm and thick, I didn't let a single amount be wasted.

He was now looking at me, "Wanna do it for real now?" He asked me all out of breath. He didn't even wait for my reply because he just urged me to turn over. He grabbed my ass and started to rub his penis on my ass hole. Then his penis was aiming on my asshole ready to enter. It went in slowly. It hurted a little but it felt good. It went in deeper and deeper until it was fully in. Finally we were one. He moved so smoothly that I hardly felt the pain and gradually got faster and faster. It feels so good that I was about too cum. "Let's cum toghther kookie". The faster he went the better it felt. Then. We cummed together. We were both breathing hard and feeling hot. He kept his penis inside me and kissed me one more time and we both fell asleep.....