Lounge

Taehyung and Jimin
Taehyung POV

It was night time and everyone else was hungry but Jin was away for the weekend and there's no one to cook for us since Jin usually does all the cooking, so Rapmon decided to go out for dinner. I didn't really want to go since I had to do laundry, besides I wasn't that hungry anyways so I kindly refused.

"Oh. I won't be going as well, I need to catch up on my project, it's due tomorrow" said Jimin. Thank goodness he isn't going as well...I really wanted to tell him something in private but I couldn't get the chance.

As soon as the others left I started doing my duties. Jimin was in the laundry room by the time I got there. "Hey Jimin, are you doing laundry too?" I asked him. "Yea. Jungkook keeps stealing my underwear and I have to keep washing them" he said. I snickered. "Well since we're both doing laundry, we might as well mix out clothes together so it will be faster". He nodded at the idea.

As soon as we finsihed we both headed to the lounge and went on our phones. Jimin was minding his own business, taking billions of selfies and posting. I couldn't help but just admire him from afar. "Jimin...I have to ask you something....personal" I said being all nervous. "Sure, what's your question?". There was a long silence between us. "D-do you like Jungkook as a brother, a friend or more than a friend". He sighed and looked directly at me in the eye.

"To be honest I just see him as my little brother and nothing more" he replied. "Thank goodness" I thought and I nodded. "How about you V? Do you like anyone here?". His question is so direct that he caught me off guard.

I couldn't hide my feelings anymore and this is the perfect chance to tell him. "I actually like you Jimin....". He had a look of shock on his face, then his expression softened and gave a smile. "I like you too". My heart stopped.

He started walking towards me slowly then he stopped, removed his shirt and got on top of me. He leaned in closer near my ear, bit it softly and said "Tae... I want to kiss you". I looked at him.. leaned in closer and kissed his lips. It got more intense...soon saliva was dipping from our mouths.

He reached down my shirt and started lifting it up. Soon he was below me, face down looking at my bulge... he unzipped his zipper then mine. He pulled down my pants revealing me with no boxers. "Ooo Tae, I didn't know you were ready for me..." he said so seductively. I looked to my left "Its not like I wanted to...besides I didn't have enough underwear left." I said with a wimpy smile.

He eyed my penis, stuck his tongue out and licked the tip making sure it was fully covered. Then gradually he he going in further until my whole penis was engulfed by his mouth and the tip hitting back of his throat. The pleasure was unbearable, my penis kept twitching and got harder by the minute. I didn't realize that Jimin could actually deepthroat me like those.

He removed his boxers while sucking me hard and fast and grabbed his penis and started stroking his. Before I could cum he stopped. "Now now Tae, don't cum just yet" he said.

He took his pants and took out a condom from one of his pockets, then he went to laundry room and came back with lube. "Are you ready Tae?"
I nodded.

He came in front of me and said "I want you to put on this condom with your mouth...". "Ummm, but Jimin, I don't know how to do it...especially with my mouth" I said really nervously. "Well, I guess I'll have to control you then." He said with a smirk.

He opened the package revealing the condom that I have to put on with my mouth. "First, put the top of the condom of my penis.." I did as what he instructed. "..then using your mouth and some of your teeth, roll down the condom until it reaches the very end." I was gently put my mouth around his penis, then started unrolling it. His penis was hard and long that it touched the end of my throat.

"Wow Tae. It looks like this isn't the first time you did this.." he said with a sly smile. Before I knew it I was already on the couch with my asshole directly being aimed by Jimin's penis.

He put on the lube, spread all over his penis and also put some on my asshole.

"Tae, I'm going to put it in now". I nodded. He didn't hesitate... he instantly shoved his penis as fast and hard as he could! I let out a loud moan. Then he started moving slowly. With each thrust there was a lewd sound and my breathing got harder and slower.... the pleasure was so great that I told him to " Jimin, don't stop I want your penis deeper inside me" I said with moans in between.

He thrust faster and harder and I moaned louder, Jimin was enjoying himself by slapping my ass until it turned red. His slapping didn't hurt, but it turned me on.

"Jimin I can't hold it in anymore, I need to cum!" I said loudly. As soon he heard me he took his penis out and cummed all over my back and I cummed on the couch.

We were breathing hard. I looked at Jimin and kissed him one more time before we cleaned up.