7 Wonders Of The World Pt 3

Jungkook POV

Seeing them having sex in front of us was daring, but it also made me aroused. My penis was bulging againsnt my pants.

I followed suit by Jimin-drop my stuff, take off my clothes and walk towards them. J-hope was under me, and I'm facing Jimin. He took notice and started sucking my penis. His mouth is warm and wet. Then I a moist finger go up my ass. I looked back, and I saw that was Yoongi, smiling and licking his lips.

Jimin's blow job was feeling too good. I grabbed his face and I thrusted inside his mouth. I was getting more aroused. I felt like coming with every thrust.

I was at my limit. I cummed inside his mouth. I felt my cum shooting inside his mouth. He swallowed it. He looked up as I pulled back. Some of my cum was still on the corner of his lips. I put my hand on the corner of his lips and wiped the cum on his lips. Then I grabbed his face and kissed him.

I wanted more of Jimin. "Hyung, I want to fuck you." I said to him looking down at him while biting my lips. He smiled. "Ok, you can just fuck me if you want."

As soon as he said those words, I got more hard. I had a grin. Jimin took out his penis and went beside J-hope, he got on his knees and elbows on the floor with his ass sticking upwards, all for my taking." fuck me.. Daddy" Jimin said with a soft voice. "Don't mind me if I do" I said as u approached him stroking my penis.

I got behind him, my dick still wet. I slowly slid my penis inside his ass hole, "it's tight, but not tight enough for me." I said. He groaned as it went fully in. I started thrusting more and more, groaned louder and louder.

At the corner of my I saw Jin and Namjoon making out in the corner. Slowly taking each others clothes off. Then I noticed Tae all undressed. He came towards me. He went infront of Jimin. We both smiled. Then Tae stuck his penis inside Jimin's mouth.

Tae grabbed Jimin head and started thrusting his penis harder. Saliva was dripping from Jimin mouth. Me and Tae looked at each other and we kissed each other, tongue inside...

_______________________________________

The next day.

I woke up. My pelvis feels sore and I feel like is something is inside my mouth. Something soft and hard. I opened my eyes slowly and I found a penis inside my mouth. And a mouth on my penis.

Then I remembered. We all had an orgy. WOW! What a night. I remembered Every single detail- every thrust, moan, cum, taste and smell.

I also Remembered Jin and Rapmon joining us at the end.

What a night to remember.. Indeed.

_______________________________________

Hello fabulous readers! This chapter brings the book to and end, I also decided to treat you guys to 3 chapters because I know I haven't been active.

And lastly sorry for the spelling errors, but hey who cares!? It's smut.

I am also thinking if writing another smut, but this time I'm including Blackpink and BTS. But this time it is a smut and not a smut at the same time, more like a "drama" series.

STAY TUNED!