7 Wonders Of The World Pt 2

Jimin POV

The elevator dinged and the doors opened. I was with all the guys. Except J-hope and Yoongi stayed behind. "Jimin Hyung, what did you get for J-hope and Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook asked. I looked down at my bag "I have some noodles, donuts, sweets and headphones for Yoongi" I replied. Jungkook came towards my side and said "How come he has headphones but not me?". I looked at him wide eyed and mouth open and said "Oh c'mon, don't you have your own? Besides, Yoongi broke his and he is our composer and song writer a long with Namjoon hyung". Jungkook started whining and jumping on. Then Jin chimed in "Jungkook, stop whining". I snickered.

The doors opened and we all got out. Jin opened the doors. He stopped in his tracks. "Jin, what's wrong? Is someone in there?" I whispered. He shook his head. V frowned "Then tell me what's happening!" he yelled.

Jin was still standing by the door. I was getting impatient. I sucked at my teeth and pushed through everyone and opened the door with my shoulder. Yoongi and Hoseok looked up at me. J-Hope was on his knees and hands, Yoongi behind him with his penis inside J-Hope's ass.

My mouth was wide open. Speechless. Then the rest of us came in. They all gasped. Everyone was frozen in place, no one said anything, but just stare. The sight got me aroused. My penis was getting hard. It was bulging against my pants. J-hope and Yoongi didn't mind us and kept having sex.

I was getting hot and aroused. I took off my coat, dropped my bags. Then I took off my shirt, pants and my boxers. I walked towards them slowly. I was in front of J-hope's face. He saw me and my hard penis. He smiled, and sucked my penis. I moaned. Yoongi looked at me with a smile while still thrusting behind J-hope. He grabbed my face and kissed me, with his tongue inside my mouth. Our saliva was dripping on J-hope's back. We let go.

"Jimin. Let's switch." Yoongi said. I noded. He and I got up and switched places. I stuck my penis inside J-hope slowly. It got in. It feels warm and soft. I couldn't resist, so I thrust as fast as I could. J-hope moaned with every thrust with Yoongi's dick in his mouth.

I looked at the rest of the guys. They kept staring in disbelief. Then I saw Jungkook licking his lips.