Bath Pleasure

J-Hope, Jimin and Jungkook
Jungkook POV

"Ok guys, great job today. Good concert and for sure the fans liked it, so take a shower and let's go to bed" Rapmon said. Everyone agreed.

There were only 3 showers we could use. Everyone wanted to go to bed, so everyone partnered up so it will go faster. Rapmon and Jin were together, Taehyung and Suga were together and finally Me, J-Hope and Jimin took a bath a instead. Thank goodness they have hot water springs in Japan.

I entered the Spring and I already saw Jimin and J-Hope sitting and relaxing. They were both wearing a short towel to cover there private parts, since this was my first time I just followed suit.

I stepped in. The water is so warm that I felt like I can just sleep here. "Jungkook, how big is your penis?" Jimin asked me, J-Hope was laughing on the other side of the spring "Jimin, why would you ask our Maknae a question like that?" He said. "Well, we are all men in here." Jimin replied. I hesitated since I don't even know my own size. "Ummm, I guess my size is 6?" I said unsure. "You don't seem sure Junkook..." said J-Hope. Jimin Looked at J-Hope as if they talking to each other telepathically. "Well then Jungkook, I guess we have to measure it.." said Jimin with a seductive tone.

My face turned red and I was really confused "Wow what do you mean by measure it?" I asked all flustered. Before I knew it Jimin and J-Hope were coming were crawling on there knees coming towards me slowly. I wasn't scared of them, I was just scared of what they might do....

Jimin was on my right and J-Hope on my left. Jimin slowly untied my towel from my waist, then the towel floated away... "So Jungkook, let's see how big you are..." said Jimin. Then Jimin reached for my penis I tried stopping him but J-Hope grabbed my hand and kissed me. J-Hope stuck his tongue inside my mouth and Jimin was sucking my penis slowly and I got harder with every kiss and every suck... the pleasure was so great that I just gave in...

I was in a trance full of pleasure. I couldn't even tell who was who, but I was sure I wanted both of there penis inside me. "Jungkook, this will be the best time of your life..." someone whispered, and I replied with a moan as a penis was going inside me slowly. Then another one was inside me. Both of there penis was inside me.... it feels so good.

I heard both of them moaning... Suddenly I cummed and they both started thrusting faster, there breathing got harder and my pleasure increased. "Ahhh ah" I heard jimin and J-Hope voice in unison. "I'm going to cum inside you jungkook" said J-Hope "and I'm going to cum inside your mouth" said Jimin. I felt one penis come out and enter my mouth and I tasted thick warm cum in my mouth and up my ass..... soon I was asleep.

I woke up in my bed. I looked for my phone, it was five o'clock at night. I still remembered what happened in the bath...I hope I get to do it again...