7 Wonders Of The World

All members of BTS part 1
J-hope POV

The window was frosty, there was snow on the ground and it was snowing. Today, Bighit is in Toronto, Canada. We're here for our last Wings tour. I really wanted to see the city, but it's night time right now and the other members weren't here yet. "Time for a shower" I thought as I buttoned my shirt.

I finished my shower and headed out with only a towel around my waist to get a drink. I headed to the kitchen and saw Yoongi sitting down with a drink in his hand. He looked at me with a shocked face and mouth wide open. I felt a draft. I looked down and saw that my bath towel was down and my penis exposed. I felt my face turn red, then I quickly grabbed my towel and headed straight to my room.

I got changed quickly and went back outside to apologize to Yoongi. "it's ok, we're all men here" he said with reassurance.

I was still cold, considering that I'm only wearing an undershirt and shorts. I got a fluffy ass blanket and laid down on the couch. Then Yoongi cane out with just his boxers. He came towards me and pushed me over to the ground with a loud thud and I went down with a "Ouch!". "Hyung! What was that for?!" I yelled at him.

He then grabbed the blanket, and 2 pillows and came over towards me. He tossed the pillow to me "Here. I'm going to lie down beside you" he said as he laid down beside me and covered me with the blanket. Since I'm already inside the blanket I just went with it.

Time went by slowly and I couldn't sleep, I looked over at Yoongi and saw that he was fast asleep with his heavy breathing.

I turned towards him... I wanted to touch his body. I slowly crept my hand towards his chest.. GOT IT! He feels warm, and I can feel his rock hard abs. I started rubbing it slowly and gently so he wouldn't notice, suddenly he moved. I froze. He turned towards me, so I pulled my hand back.

I couldn't get enough of his body, and I wanted more. I just rememebred that his only wearing boxers. My hand just moved by itself, it moved straight to his crotch. I stopped myself, but my desire to touch was getting stronger the more I restrainted myself.

I couldn't hold it anymore! I put my hand towards his penis and started stroking gently. It got hard. Then I had the courage to touch his penis without the boxers, so I pulled out his penis. I felt the warmth and stiffness of it.

This time, I started stroking it, slowly but hard. I got a boner from stroking him, and I pulled my penis out and stroked my own penis. My body is getting hot, I moved closer towards him, my breath getting heavier.

Then. His eyes opened! I was in shock. Not a word was said. "H-h-h-Hyung!" I stuttered as I jerked my hand away. I pulled away the covers and got up quickly.

As I reached the handle on my door to my dorm, he was behind me. He hugged me from behind. Kissed my neck. Came to my ear and he said it so softly and deeply "why did you stop. I was liking it."