Market Secret

Jin and Rapmon
Jin POV

I looked in the fridge to see what I can make for Lunch for the boys, there was non. "RAPMON!"I yelled for him and he replied with a "ARE WE OUT OF GROCERIES?" He yelled. He came in the kitchen and nodes his head. "I'll get my coat, mean while you make the list and come meet me outside in the car" he said.

I made the list and made a note that I'll be going in the market just so they know I'm gone then went outside.

We got in the market. The air was chilly but not cold enough to wear a jacket. I got the stuff and put in the car. "Hey Jin, I have to show you something. Come." He said.

I followed him behind the market. We found a door in wall. It looked very peculiar. "Rapmon....this doesn't seem safe...." I said shivering. He put his hand on my shoulder reassuring me "don't worry, I've been planing this for a long time...but before we go inside, you need to put this blindfold on". I backed up a little. "Rapmon what are you planning... your scaring me" I said.

"Don't you trust me?" He said. I agreed. He put the blindfold around me, then I heard the door open and guided me in.

He guided me towards to what seems to be a wall. Then I felt my hands and feet to a strap..."Rapmon, what are you doing....this feels weird" I said with hesitation, he was silent.

Then I felt my shirt being cut off with a scissor, next was my pants and finally my underwear.... I also heard sounds of zippers being unzipped and clothes thrown in the floor. "Well now Jin. Wanna see what I have in store for you?" He said..

He slowly took the blindfold off only to see him naked and stroking his penis. I was SHOCKED! I looked down at my own body and I was also naked and my clothes ripped on the floor! "Don't worry about your clothes Jin, I brought extra...". Then I looked at my arms and legs, they were strapped on tightly giving me no chance to move. Then it hit me. I'm inside a sex dungeon strapped to an X shaped stand where I would be played with...

My heart was racing, my mind going crazy with all these questions.... Rap mon came closer and whispered in my ear "Welcome to my Sex dungeon Jin.....I hope you enjoy it" he said, then backed up. He grabbed a dildo on a from a tray filled with many things made just for sex.....

He came towards me and aimed the dildo right on my asshole. It was warm. He started to slowly put it up inside me. I was in pain until it was fully in....tears rolled down my cheeks, he noticed that I was in pain, so he kissed me with his tender lips. Instantly I no longer felt the pain.

I was in trance, full of pleasure. I no longer know if this is reality. All I know is that I never want this to end... This moment, this time. I want to be in it with Rapmon only...

I woke in a bed with Rapmon beside me. I don't remember much, but ass sure does hurt. I checked under the sheets and realized that I was naked..... My face began to be hot, just then The Rapmon woke up. "Good morning Love. Did you like what we did last night?". I was stunned at what he said. "What last night? And why am I naked in a bed with you?" I asked. He smiled. He then reached down to touch my penis, suddenly I remembered what happened... How he touched me and played with me. It was a night of endless pleasure. I let him touch me and we had sex again.