Bloopers

Victoria Justice - Alex Gilbert

Ashley Benson - Kaylin Salvatore

Zoey Deutch - Nicola Salvatore

Cher Lloyd - Liv Gilbert

Lucy Hale - Kacie Lockwood

Dianna Agron - Eliza Forbes

Sterling Beaumon - Cristian Hunter 

Jessica Parker Kennedy - Lindsey Davis

Tyler Posey - Luke Thompson

From 3.01 "The Birthday", in the birthday party, Lucy Hale / Kacie Lockwood looked at the camera, smiling excitedly, closing the movie slate in her hands. "And action."

From 3.02 "The Hybrid", in the Forbes Cellar, Candice Accola / Caroline Forbes was chained to her chair, giggling.

From 3.04 "Disturbing Behavior", in Gloria's Bar, Ashley Benson / Kaylin Salvatore was paralyzed on the table.

Sterling Beaumon / Cristian Hunter stood next to her, looking down at her.

They both started to laugh.

From 3.13 "Bringing Out the Dead", in the hospital storage room, Dianna Agron / Eliza Forbes looked dead, starting to laugh.

From 3.12 "The Ties That Bind", in the hospital file room, Ian Somerhalder / Damon Salvatore and Ashley / Kaylin were unconscious on the floor.

Torrey Devitto / Meredith Fell was trying to pull Ashley / Kaylin's jacket off, having difficulty.

Ashley / Kaylin started to laugh. "I tried to help. I tried."

From 3.10 "The New Deal", in the Grill, Kat Graham / Bonnie Bennett and Nina Dobrev / Elena Gilbert were sitting at the table.

"Damon and Nicola are, well... Nicola and Damon," Nina / Elena told her, accidentally spilling some of her coffee.

From 3.14 "Dangerous Liaisons", in Nicola's room, Zoey Deutch / Nicola Salvatore was in workout clothes, taking her medication, spilling some of her water on accident when she tried to wash it down, starting to laugh. "I'm sorry."

From 3.22 "The Departed", in the street, Cher Lloyd / Liv Gilbert was on the phone, forgetting her line, sighing. "Damn it."

The cameraman laughed.

From 3.02 "The Hybrid", in the Forbes Cellar, Candice / Caroline looked into the camera, trying to keep a straight face.

From 3.20 "Do Not Go Gentle", in Klaus' painting room in the mansion, Joseph Morgan / Klaus Mikaelson, Claire Holt / Rebekah/Esther Mikaelson and Indiana Evans / Kassandra Mikaelson were talking.

Indiana / Kassandra did a sassy head tilt and finger snap, waving her arm. She got back into character, forgetting her line. "Um..."

From behind the scenes, Ian / Damon was patting himself on the head and rubbing his stomach.

From 3.02 "The Hybrid", in the foyer of the Gilbert House, Nina / Elena, Victoria Justice / Alex Gilbert, Cher / Liv and Zoey / Nicola were talking.

Victoria / Alex forgot her line, clearing her throat, making a face.

From 3.02 "The Hybrid", in the backroom of the Grill, Steven R. McQueen / Jeremy Gilbert and Zach Roerig / Matt Donovan were talking.

Steven / Jeremy forgot his line, making a funny face and noise. "Sorry!"