chapter 15 - All My Children

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Nicola: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 3.11 "Our Town", in the basement of the witch house, Stefan, Damon, Kaylin, Nicola and Cristian were talking.

Nicola turned toward the coffins, walking between two of them. "Four sleeping Originals, five coffins. So, who is in the locked box?"

From 3.13 "Bringing Out the Dead", in the cave, The coffin bursted open.

All of the candles flared up insanely high and bright.

Lindsey gasped in shock.

Damon: (voice over from 3.13 Bringing Out the Dead) "Coffin's open."

From 3.13 "Bringing Out the Dead", in Klaus' mansion, Klaus faced off with his siblings.

Esther walked in.

"Mother?" Rebekah asked in shock, breathless whisper.

From 3.14 "Dangerous Liaisons", in Esther's study, the Gilbert Girls and Esther were in their ball attire.

"I upset the balance of nature by turning my children into vampires," Esther told them. "It's my duty to kill them. But tonight's spell links all of my children together so that if one goes, they all go."

"Why does Klaus want to keep me alive so bad when I'm not worth anything?" Alex asked.

Esther raised her head. "It's simple. I cast a spell that if the vampire Wraith dies, the so does he."

Elena, Alex and Liv looked at each other in shock at the revelation that Alex was linked to Klaus.

From 3.14 "Dangerous Liaisons", in the foyer of the mansion during the ball, Eliza was looking around at the paintings on the wall.

Kol appeared next to her. He smirked. "A tease and a challenge."

Kol smirked. "A tease and a challenge."

Eliza shrugged slightly, looking a little sad. "Through and through."

From 3.14 "Dangerous Liaisons", in the painting room, Kaylin and Klaus both laughed despite themselves.

Kaylin realized that she was letting herself be pulled in again, sighing.

"You know, out of all of the things that has happened between us, I think you're more upset with the fact that I compelled you to forget when we were together," Klaus told her.

"Rosalita screwed both of us up beyond compare, so that we would hurt each other even if we loved each other," Kaylin told him.

"I believe that we can fight it and break through, make it to where she has no control over either of us anymore," Klaus told her.

"Go ahead," Kaylin told him. "Try to win me back or get my forgiveness or a third chance, but that won't stop what's really our problem."

Kaylin walked out, leaving Klaus visibly upset.

From 3.14 "Dangerous Liaisons", outside the boarding house, Elijah took Nicola home.

Nicola sighed heavily. "It's this tumor on my carotid artery. It blocks the blood flow to my brain sometimes, temporarily. It's what causes my migraines. I'm taking medication for it."

Elijah looked at her in concern. "Are you dying?"

Nicola chose her words carefully. "I'm always in risk of dying with the family I'm in. I just have a habit of fighting to live on."