chapter 12 - The Ties That Bind

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Kacie: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 3.09 "Homecoming", Stefan and Klaus's phone conversation.

"You took everything from me, Klaus," Stefan told him.

"Let bygones be bygones," Klaus told him. "Resentment gets old."

"Know what never gets old?" Stefan asked. "Revenge."

Klaus opened the truck, revealing that it was empty and the caskets were all gone. He realized who took them, angry. "No."

"What's the matter, Klaus?" Stefan asked. The caskets were in the basement of the witch house with him. "Missing something?"

From 3.11 "Our Town", in the basement of the witch house, Stefan, Damon, Kaylin, Nicola and Cristian were talking.

Nicola turned toward the coffins, walking between two of them. "Four sleeping Originals, five coffins. So, who is in the locked box?"

From 3.05 "The Reckoning", in Alaric's classroom, Tyler transformed.

Damon: (voice over from 3.06 Smells Like Teen Spirit) "He's been sired."

Klaus smirked.

Cristian: (voice over from 3.06 Smells Like Teen Spirit) "He feels loyal to Klaus because Klaus's blood created him."

From 3.10 "The New Deal", in the kitchen of the Gilbert House, Tyler, Liv and Jeremy were sitting at the table.

Elena and Alaric stood nearby.

"He released me from a curse that was ruining my life," Tyler told them.

From 2.11 "By the Light of the Moon", in the Lockwood Cellar, Tyler was in the process of transforming into a werewolf for the first time, screaming in agony.

Tyler: (voice over from 3.10 The New Deal) "I owe him for that."

From 3.11 "Our Town", in Klaus's Mansion, Klaus and Luke were talking.

"I want you to bite Liv Gilbert," Klaus told him.

"A hybrid bite will kill a vampire," Luke told him.

"Consider this me putting your undying loyalty to the test," Klaus told him.

From 3.11 "Our Town", in the cemetery by Miranda, Grayson, Jenna, John and Trina Thompson's graves, Luke had his back to Liv. He transformed, though he tried to stop it. "You were right not to trust me."

Liv looked at him in concern, realizing that something was going on that he didn't want her to see. "Luke?" She walked closer. "Are you okay?"

"I'm so sorry, Liv," Luke told her, breathing heavily.

"For what?" Liv asked, reaching out to touch his shoulder.

Luke couldn't fight the sire bond anymore, grabbing Liv by the arm, turning toward her, pulling her closer to bite her on the neck hard, making her groan a scream of pain.

From 3.11 "Our Town", outside City Hall, Kaylin and Klaus were arguing.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Kaylin asked.

"I just want to get my family back," Klaus told her.

"And you're not going to get them back if Liv dies," Kaylin told him angrily.