chapter 7 - Ghost World

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Cristian: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 3.05 "The Reckoning", in the school gym, Klaus gripped Kaylin by her throat, compelling her. "Stop fighting."

"Don't do this to her," Nicola told him.

Klaus compelled Kaylin. "You will do exactly as I say when I say it. You will not run, you will not hide, you will simply just obey."

Klaus let Kaylin go.

Cristian, Elena, Liv, Alex, Stefan and Nicola were completely horrified.

From 3.05 "The Reckoning", in the school gym, Stefan, Nicola, Cristian, Liv, Alex and Elena were in the gym.

"I can try to fight it," Cristian told them. He turned to Stefan and Alex. "And you have to try to fight it with me. You just have to want it bad enough."

From 3.05 "The Reckoning", in the school cafeteria, Stefan stabbed himself in the stomach with the broken broom.

Alex's compulsion was trying to make her rush after the girls. She slammed herself into the wall to slow herself down.

Klaus walked in, dragging Liv, Elena and Nicola with him. "Now, this is fascinating. I've never seen this before. The only thing stronger than your craving for blood is your love for the people that you care about, be it lovers, friends or family. Why don't you turn it off?"

Klaus let the girls go.

"No," Alex told him.

Klaus rushed toward Stefan, pushing him against the wall, compelling him. "Turn it off!"

Stefan's compulsion took hold. It made him turn off his humanity.

Alex watched in horror. "What did you do?"

Klaus turned to face them. "I fixed him." He walked closer to Alex. "Do I need to do the same to you?"

Alex looked down, shaking her head. "No. No."

Klaus grabbed her chin to turn her head to look at him so he could compel her. "Then do as I say, when I say it. You will not leave. You will not fight. You will listen."

From 3.05 "The Reckoning", in the library of the Salvatore Boarding House, Liv, Elena and Jeremy were sitting together on the couch.

Nicola was sitting in a chair.

Alex was pacing.

Damon and Cristian were with them.

Stefan and Kaylin walked in.

Kaylin looked at Alex and Elena. "Klaus is gone, but he's asked us to keep watch on you until he returns."

"From now on, you're under our protection," Stefan told them.

Damon, Alex, Elena, Nicola, Liv, Jeremy and Cristian exchanged a look, worried and cautious about what was going to happen.

From 3.04 "Disturbing Behavior", in the Lockwood Mansion's dining room, Jeremy and Anna were talking.

"It's kind of a push and pull," Anna explained. "I'm pushing from the Other Side, trying to contact you, and sometimes, like just now, if you pull..."