chapter 14 - Dangerous Liaisons

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Liv: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 2.14 "Crying Wolf", on the dock of the Gilbert Lake House, Elena stood outside on the dock, wrapped in a blanket.

Stefan wrapped his arms around Elena from behind, kissing her on the cheek.

Katherine: (voice over from 2.07 Masquerade) "Do Elena..."

From 2.22 "As I Lay Dying", in the library of the Salvatore Boarding House, Damon and Alex continued to kiss passionately in front of the fireplace.

Katherine: (voice over from 2.07 Masquerade) "Alex..."

From 2.11 "By the Light of the Moon", in the pouring rain, Cristian and Liv looked at each other for a long moment, smiling, kissing for a few, long, endless moments.

Katherine: (voice over from 2.07 Masquerade) "And Liv enjoy having all of you worship at their alters?"

From 3.10 "The New Deal", on the porch of the Gilbert House, Damon and Elena kissed.

Klaus: (voice over from 3.13 Bringing Out the Dead) "The Petrova Curse."

From 3.11 "Our Town", in city hall, Stefan pushed Alex away from the door, putting a hand over her mouth to keep her quiet, standing in front of her as he pushed them away from the door and into hiding. They looked at each other in a silent, tension-filled moment.

Elijah: (voice over from 3.13 Bringing Out the Dead) "Not only would the Doppelganger and Wraith fight each other over the same men, but others as well. It would not only affect their loves or their friends, but their family as well."

 From 3.03 "The End of the Affair", in the warehouse, Klaus compelled Kaylin to remember.

Kaylin: (voice over from 3.05 The Reckoning) "When you compelled me to remember our past, you also allowed me to remember Rosalita."

From 3.03 "The End of the Affair", in flashback to Gloria's bar, Stefan, Kaylin, Klaus, Rebekah and Rosalita were sitting at their table.

Rosalita was mind controlling them.

Kaylin: (voice over from 3.05 The Reckoning) "And she had a certain degree of mind control that allowed her to even control us."

From 3.05 "The Reckoning", in the gym, Klaus gripped Stefan's heart, and then compelled Kaylin.

Kaylin: (voice over from 3.05 The Reckoning) "She told us to believe in showing our love to friends and family and lovers, by being cruel to them if they are cruel to us."

From 3.05 "The Reckoning", in the hospital parking lot, Klaus and Kaylin were facing each other.

"And we both proved that that mind control still has a hold of us," Kaylin told him. "It does beg the question, though, how far is she in our heads?"

Klaus didn't answer, looking unnerved.

From 3.11 "Our Town", on Wickery Bridge, Alex and Nicola were talking. 

Alex sighed. "This dimmer switch is a bitch."

Nicola chuckled at the way she had said it.

From 3.10 "The New Deal", in the alley behind the Grill, Alex rushed toward the hybrid, pushing him against the wall, punching her hand into his chest to grip his heart. She ripped out his heart, killing him, backing away from the body, watching it fall to the ground.