Chapter 6

Julia's POV:

It was Wednesday and I was at lunch with Cam. Usually I'd leave school to get food but Cam was upset today. She wouldn't tell me why she was upset. I didn't want to bother her but she was crying earlier. I was just worried.

"Just tell me cam what is wrong," I spoke rubbing her back.

"It's nothing Julia," she sighed sadly.

I did say anything else. I just comforted her. I knew whatever she was going through was upsetting because she hardly cried. I knew I would have to reach out to one of her friends. Maybe they had an idea of what was going on.

The bell had rang for lunch to be over and we got up and started walking back to our classes. My class was English which meant I had Avery.

"I'll catch up with you later," Cam said letting go of my hand.

I saw one of her friends and quickly pulled them aside. It was one of her good friends Chloe.

"Oh hey Julia," Chloe said a little confused.

"Do you have any idea about what's wrong with Cambrie," I asked.

She hesitated on telling me, "Something with her family knowing she's gay."

I was in disbelief. I mean how could she not tell me? I went straight to her classroom and walked in trying to hide all my emotions. I held up a fake pass going the teacher would not read it and just dismiss Cam.

"Cam needs to come to the office," I spoke.

Thankfully the teacher nodded and sent Cam out. I grabbed her hand and took her to the bathroom. We were quiet for about a minute but the I spoke, "Mind telling me what's going on?"

"My parents know," she said sadly.

"I know that Cambrie but why didn't you tell me? I thought we were going to tell them together when you were ready," I said hugging her.

"I wasn't the one that told them though," she said.

I immediately pulled away, "What?"

"A picture was sent to my family of us kissing," Cam said pulling out a paper and handing it to me.

I hope this helps you know what's going on with your daughter. She been dating this girl. Just thought I'd help her come out since her girlfriend is a bitch and I don't like her.
Love, K

After reading the letter I knew who it was. Kandice. When we were friends she would always sign notes off as 'Love, K."

"I'm going to fight her," I spoke crumbling the paper in my hands.

"How do you know who it was," Cam asked.

"I just do. Go back to class now," I said walking out of the bathroom door.

I was walking down the halls and I already knew I was going to be in trouble for being ten minutes late. I walked to the door and opened it.

Avery's head snapped up as she looked at me, "Why are you late?"

I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything. I just sat at my desk.

"Hallway now," Avery said.

I rolled my eyes and got up to go out into the hall. Avery closed the door behind us. She stared at me waiting for me to say something but I was too angry.

"I'm sorry for being late. Write me up if you have to," I spoke sternly and turned to pen the door.

She grabbed my hand, "Wait. Did something happen?"

I looked at her and all I could say was, "Yes."

I turned and went into the classroom. I was going to the buses to see Kandice after school. I already texted Violet about it and, I know that she was going to tell people which meant there was going to be an audience.

~~~~~

School was over and people were going to their buses. I stood in one spot beside Cam and Violet looking for that hoe Kandice. It wasn't too long before I spotted her. I walked up behind her an tapped her shoulder. I could already see it. Some people gathering around and recording but, I didn't care. Right when Kandice turned around to face me I punched her in the face. It wasn't a little punch either because she lost her balance a little.

"You didn't think I'd find out huh?" I spoke angrily.

She started coming for me but I grabbed her by her collar and threw her down to the ground. I straddled her and began hitting her. I could her whistles and knew teachers were coming but that didn't stop us from fighting. Of course I was beating the crap out of her but she was getting in a few good hits. We were up on our feet again and I slammed Kandice into the side of a school bus before feeling arms wrap around my waist and pull me away. Teachers were making kids go to their buses while me and Kandice were being held back by teachers. I turned around and saw Avery was the one who was holding me back which quickly made me stop struggling against her hold.

I was sitting in a quiet back room in the office. I had already talked to my counselor and principal. I had two days of out of school suspension. I was just waiting to be dismissed. The door opened and it was Avery. She walked over to me and turned a chair so she could sit down and face me.

"I'm sorry," was what came out of my mouth.

She shook her head, "What happened?"

For some unknown reason I got really emotional. I thought about everything that angered or saddened me. I started tearing up and I felt stupid.

"I just don't know what to do anymore. My family sucks and my girlfriend was just outed to her family and not only to mention I think I like someone else," I just started rambling.

Then to my surprise I felt Avery's hands grab my face and pull me into a kiss. The kiss was gentle but it was like you could tell we were both craving it.

She pulled away and smiled, "That was wrong."

I nodded my head, "I liked it though."

She looked at me, "I did too. That can't happen again though."

It made me upset when she said that.

"I was supposed to tell you, you were dismissed," she spoke.

I got up and headed for the door, "Bye Avery."

I got in my car and sat in there for what felt like the longest time ever. What the fuck just happened today?

A/N
So Thursday there were so many fights and my school. The today there was another. I swear these past few days teachers have been up our asses because of Thursday and I know they're going to make some new stupid rules because of it.