Epsiode 6- Without harps

Una 👆🏻
------------------
I look around, but everything was black, there was nothing. I curse as I try to open my eyes but my body wouldn't move. Am I... in my head?

I feel so cold, but why?

Suddenly a bright light enters my vision almost blinding me. Soon that light fades out into a dim shade. A woman stood there, she looked... clean. That was all I saw, clean clothing, clean skin, just clean everything. The woman looked around 50 years old. She walked towards me as I back away from making her stop dead in her tracks.

"I'm not here to hurt you Jake," she says in a clear voice which sounds a bit cocky to me.

"You know me?" I ask confused trying to see if I recognise her face anywhere. The more I waited the more I got uncomfortable with her piercing glaze for her cold brown eyes.

"Everyone knows you. Your a great hunter but I need you to come with me," she says talking wise beyond her years.

"Who the fuck are you?" I question irritatedly before she comes closer. The echoes of her heels clicking against the ground only made me get prepared to fight.

"An angel of our savour," she responds proudly.

"Your an angel," I state to get it around my head. "What have you've been doing all this bloody time."

"We need to talk in private. I'm afraid this place isn't safe and I can't stay long."

"That's my head your talking about."

"Jake, we're not in your head. Your in a encrypted parallel dimension, it's hard to explain and takes many years to understand but you have to come with me," she mention walking forwards as I take a few steps back once again.

"Do you want to come with me and be with Mara again or do you want to stay here for eternity listening to the voice you hear?" She questions as I look up at her surprised.

She held out her hands as my body starts to feel colder and colder. "What's happening?"

"I'm afraid you need to make a decision right now," she says in a quick tone.

With one thought about Mara I didn't hesitate to grab her hand. Within seconds we were in a white, fancy office.

"This is heavens gate way. I'm Una an angel warrior of the lord."

"So you don't sit on fluffy clouds playing harps all day," I chuckle as Una tilts her head.

"We've never done such things to displease god," she says as I stop chuckling.

I look around the room, "right." I sigh, "what am I here for? You said I'll see Mara."

"I did and I keep my word. There is something we must do first," she mentions.

"We?" I ask as someone grabs my arms pulling them behind me harshly. "What are you doing? Let go of me!" I shout as I yank my hands away from the persons reach.

"He's a hunter no a child. Handle him!" Una shouts in a frustrated tone.

I didn't hesitate as I rush in the first  door  I see as they both shout for me to stop but it was to late. I sigh leaning on the door. What the hell do angels want with me?

"Punch harder Jake!" An old mans voice shouts behind me.

I rapidly turn around as I recognised the voice but it is impossible.

"I'm trying," a young voice says puffing as he swings his arms continuously.

The young boy was me when I was 11, this is a memory from when I first decided to be a hunter, biggest mistake of my life. At first I thought it was cool. Protecting all the girls from monsters, being there hero but it never turned out like that, actually they all run before I even start killing the damn thing but I guess it's better for them not to get eaten alive.