#1 I Just Can't

2 months later...

Your POV

2 months had passed. After the day of getting to know Angelo better, I'd been avoiding all of them, I even moved from my old apartment and bought a new one. I didn't know if the girls still live in there, but I didn't care. I had been working my ass off in the studio for my 'sad' album for about a week. It's all about my feelings for the past 3 years.

I even changed record label, so now I'm with Scooter Braun. Thankfully, Simon seemed to understand my situation and he still supports me with whatever my decisions are. But the thing the world didn't know was that I'm now afraid of making decisions. I'm such a suck ass for it now. Decisions I had made always turn into failure and of course, would messed up at some point. But, here I am again. In the studio, working on songs.

I was thinkin' bout her, thinkin' bout me, thinkin' bout us , what we gon' be?
Open my eyes, it was only just a dream
Travel back, down that road
Will she come back? No one knows
I realize, it was only just a dream

I was at the top and now it's like I'm in the basement
Number one spot, now she find her a replacement
I swear now I can't take it, knowing somebody's got my baby
And now you ain't around, baby, I can't think
I should've put it down, should've got that ring
'Cause I can still feel it in the air
See her pretty face, run my fingers through her hair

My lover, my life, my baby, my wife
You left me, I'm tied
'Cause I knew that it just ain't right

I was thinkin' bout her, thinkin' bout me, thinkin' bout us, what we gon' be?
Open my eyes, it was only just a dream
Travel back down that road
Will she come back, no one knows
I realize, it was only just a dream

I stopped at that because I haven't got the second verse and the bridge. I didn't realize I was crying, and when it hit me that Camila was clearly now not mine forever, I cried even harder. Then I felt someone slipped in the booth and pulled me into their embrace. Their arms weren't muscular and they had long dark brown and blonde hair, it was a girl. I didn't hug back, instead I cried even harder in her arms even though she was way far smaller than me.

"Sshh.. It's okay, sweetie. It's gonna be alright." She soothed while rubbing circles on my back.

"I-I.. I miss her, Ari." I stuttered as I pull back. My eyes were so puffy and my face was so red. I was still sobbing dramatically, but I didn't care.

"Come on, Y/N. Let's get outta this place for today. You've had enough." Ariana said, dragging me out of the booth. Getting out of the studio, I stopped crying but I was still hiccuping.

"W-where are we going?" I asked.

"To go have some fun. Come on." She said. We got out of the building, covered our faces with our hoodies and we got in her limo.

"You know, you need to try to let her go. Uh.. I don't mean to sound like anything.. but, you know.. you need to accept the fact that she'd moved on and she ain't yours anymore." She said slowly.

"I get it, Ari. It's just.. It hurts so bad. So, so bad, Ari. My heart can't bare this much pain." I said.

"We're here, ladies." The driver said.

"Come on." Ari got out and I followed. I looked up at the building and.. a bar? Ah, it's been long. We got in and slid on the stools.

"Let me tell you, I'm not a fan of drinking." I said to her.