#10 Could've Been Family

[Smut Warning]

Camila's POV

Now what? She's moved on and it's all my fault, for being so goddamn selfish and full of myself, and for not letting her explain in the first place. Now karma hit me, hard, exactly on my face. I regret it, so much. Now I wish I should've let her explain and told me everything. And how I wish we could've been a family, with Angelo. I feel so sorry for my own son because of my own goddamn fault, fuck, that's so embarrassing, isn't it? I feel like a total loser and jerk at the same time, I-

"Camila!" She snapped. I blinked a few times, adjusting at the view because I was zoned out in my thoughts.

"Uh, yeah, what? Sorry, I lost in my own thoughts." I chuckled awkwardly.

"Well, as we just dealt with the deal we just made. When do we start?" She asked.

"Let's ask Angelo about that." I said. "Angelo, baby, come here. Mommy and momma wanna ask you something." He then jumped off the couch and ran towards us.

"Yes, mom?" He asked, looking up at us with his bright eyes.

"What do you say if you go to momma's house every weekend?" I asked and he immediately escalated in excitement by jumping up and down.

"Yes, mommy! Yes!" He screamed.

"That's done." I smirked to Y/N and she blushed. Dang, after all this time I still have effects on her? Damn, we must be so hopelessly in love, but we're stupid.

"Right, okay. Well, enjoy the party, okay?" She said, scratching the back of her neck. She was nervous. I knew her so damn well.

"Yeah, of course. But we can't be too long, Angelo needs nap, he's basically still three." I laughed, making her did too.

"Cam. I... I'm sorry. For not being there, for not being with you through your pregnancy, for not being with you in three years of raising our son. I'm so grateful for him, thank you. You raise him so well that I always look at you both in awe, because I've always known that you would make an amazing mother and look at you now." She chuckled. "My prediction was right. You are an amazing mom." And this time, I was the one who blushed.

"T-thank you, Y/N. I'm so thankful for him too. He's so beautiful that I didn't want to be separated in different room from him for months after his birth. It was quite ridiculous actually, my mom was always mad at me for being a child in front of my own child." I laughed.

"Well, he is beautiful. Look at his parents though." She winked, causing me to blush again.

"Yeah, yeah. But not the best parents." I mumbled, looking at my shoes.

"Yeah." She said in a sad tone. "You're right."

"I'm so sorry, Y/N." I said as I held her arm.

"It's fine, past is the past. You can't change it, so it's a lesson. You may avoid it in the future, you know. Prevent yourself from hurting. I was stupid. It's just... never mind, you good luck with Shawn, okay?" She asked and I nodded, giving a small smile.

"Alright, make yourself comfortable, okay? I'll talk to Ariana." She smiled, patted my shoulder and left to Ariana who was playing on her phone with Angelo. I, myself, made my way towards Dinah, the one I always count on besides the other girls.

"D." I whimpered, my lips were trembling and my eyes were glistening while I tried to fight myself not to cry.

"Oh my, God. Chancho. Let's go outside, somewhere private." She whispered and dragged myself out from the studio. We ended up in the other studio though, and Dinah of course didn't forget to lock the door. Once we sat down on the couch, I burst into tears, sobbing uncontrollably.