#5 Soledad

Ariana's POV

Y/N and I went to the nearest club after recording. Well, she totally didn't aware that she spent almost a day in the studio. Oh, crap! She must've not eaten yet. So I pulled out my phone and looked at the clock. 8.27 PM.

"Y/N!" I called. We were on the dance floor, dancing to whatever it was.

"Yeah?" She yelled through the loud music.

"Let's get outta here!" I said and dragged her out.

"Woah, hey, Ari! What happened?" She asked once we were in the car.

"We're going somewhere to eat." I said and stepped on the gas.

"Dang. But I'm not hungry." She shrugged. Something was off, I really could feel it.

"You haven't eaten anything today! So we're going to eat, now! I don't care! And you have to spill the beans! I could feel something is off, and you gotta tell me. You can not hide things from me, Y/N. I care for you." I said. She kept silent through the ride. I parked the car to the nearest fastfood restaurant, McDonald's.

"Come on, let's go." I said and got out. We walked in the restaurant and earned glances from every directions. I mean, there's 2 celebs got in the place at night. Yeah, whatever. I pulled Y/N in the line and made her ordered something. I didn't, because you know I'm a vegetarian.

"I hate to say this, but this is so delicious since I'm starving." She said and devoured her burger, making me giggle.

"Good. You need to eat properly. Why didn't I recognize it in the first place, you've gotten skinnier, Y/N. If you don't eat properly, I'll punch you." I threatened and she chuckled.

"With what? With that small fist of yours?" She joked.

"Ugh. I hate you." I pouted.

"Awe. I love you too, Ari." She giggled.

"Right." I giggled as well. "So, what have you got so far? I mean your album."

"I got some good songs I've written. I just haven't recorded them. As you know I got four for now, I'm putting Lay Me Down in it. And this album is about my broken heart and how I regret leaving my love hanging that had made her found someone else." She said and looked down.

"Y/N.." I spoke up. "You need to learn to let her go. She's married and I'm pretty sure last night kiss probably meant nothing to her."

"I-I know that. She told me through text. That broke my heart three times, fucking three times, Ari." She started crying.

"Okay, that's it. I'm taking you home, let's go. We'll talk about this at your flat." I said, getting up and then dragged her to her car and we drove off.

"First when I left her because she broke up with me three years ago. Second time when I found out she got married with Shawn. And last night kiss was the third." She sighed. "I don't know anymore. It's like everything I did and am gonna do is just going to be a failure and mistake." We stopped at the traffic light and I turned to look at her, since I was driving.

"Y/N. I'm telling you, you did nothing wrong. It's okay if you failed multiple times, I don't give a fuck. That's why we call it process. That's how we live in this damn fucking universe." I said.

"I don't know, Ari." I heard her sigh.

Once we stepped in her apartment, she went straight upstairs to her room. I followed her and found her changing her clothes and she was still in her red boxer and black sports bra.

"Looks like someone likes to wear boxers, eh?" I asked jokingly. She then turned around and laughed.

"It's comfy, but that's not the case, Ari." She said and I looked down to her crotch, and that made me gasp.