#4 That Was A Mistake

Your POV

Our lips moved in sync and we pulled away when air became an issue. I was holding on her waist and her palms were cupping my cheeks. We were breathless.

After all these years had passed, she still managed to give those goosebumps to me. She even still gave me those fireworks and butterflies in my stomach everytime we kiss. She still gave me those tingling sensation when we touch. God damn it, Camila.

"Wow." She whispered. Our foreheads were leaning against each other and I could clearly see the smile on her face, a genuine one. She was really smiling.

"C-Camila... B-but.. S-Shawn?" I asked, confused was evident on my face. And she immediately gasped in a shock face.

"Oh my, God." She breathed. "I-I'm sorry.. Y/N. Oh my, God. I.." She sighed.

"You-you cheated on him with me, Camila." I said quietly.

"I-I know and I'm sorry, Y/N. I.. I couldn't help myself. Oh, God. This is so wrong. Can you p-please take me home?" She started crying.

"O-Okay. Ugh, that was so wrong." I said. "I'm sorry, Camila. I should've refused in the first place." I said as I opened the passenger door for her. She was just quiet, sometimes sobbed. I sighed after I closed the door then I ran to the driver side and got in.

The ride was silent, only the radio's sound filled the air. But it was all okay until my single I released a few days ago started playing on the radio. Without You. Then I heard Camila started sobbing loudly which I wanted to comfort badly, but I can't. So instead I grabbed her hand and held it. I rubbed her hand with my thumb in a comfort manner, it seemed worked because she started to get quiet and a little bit relaxed.

"Okay. So, can you guide me from here?" I asked. Then she would just say a few words to guide me, no other than that.

"Okay. We're here."  I said as I pulled up in front of her house on the side of the road.

"Thanks, Y/N. I.. I'm sorry again. That wasn't meant to happen. I was too caught up. I'm sorry." With that she got out and ran to her house. I sighed, what do you mean, Camila?

•••

I threw my key on the counter of my kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and chugged half of the bottle. Damn, I was thirsty. Then I went upstairs to charged my phone, I changed my clothes while waiting it to turned on. I only grabbed a random basketball shorts and wore it since I like only wearing sports bra in the house. I walked over to my balcony downstairs of my apartment, enjoying the view.

She said I was too late and she got married to Shawn. Then she kissed me. What the hell? What does she mean? What does she want from me? I mean.. I mean nothing to her anymore, right? Or does she still love me? But if she does, why did she say yes to Shawn? She's too complicated. I can't anymore. This needs to stop. I don't want to retrieve any other signs from her that makes me confused as fuck. You need to stop, Camila. Or you need to sort things out with this. Clear your heart and mind. I need to tell her that.

After thinking for what felt like an hour on the balcony, I walked back to my room upstairs and grabbed my phone. Dang, dozen of missed calls from Ari and Scooter, even Justin. I huffed, I ignore them all and went to iMessage to text her.

Me: Camila. I want to say sorry first. I just wanted to say, whatever that is circulating in your mind, I think you need to sort it out between you, me, and Shawn. And please, stop playing with me and my heart. I know you know I still love you, I don't know if you still do. But moving on, please clear things out, especially about this. Shawn needs to know, because it didn't mean anything, right? And I know this is unnecessary, but I'm still gonna say it. I love you. Take care xx