#3 AMAs

Your POV

It had been a month since the encounter with Camila. I'm still in touch with Lauren, but rarely with others. I just don't understand her at all, but I'm really worried about her. I miss her, it is undeniable.

Tomorrow is the AMAs, Ari and I had been rehearsing nonstop but we had 2 days off for rest. And here I am with her to a boutique her designer told us to come by to at least check on our outfits.

"I think you should try that white dress, Ari. It looks pretty." I said and she nodded.

"Let me try that one." She said to the staff and I continued on looking for my suit and tie. I was still looking for my costume until Ariana came out from the fitting room.

"How do I look?" She asked. I was just staring at her from head to toe, she was gorgeous. I felt like a proud baby sister though.

"You're so gorgeous, Ari. Oh my, God." I said.

"So, I guess this one?" She asked and I nodded vigorously. "I guess I'll just tell me designer about this, maybe he will fix it a little and add up something." She giggled.

"And now hunting for your suit and tie." She dragged me to every corner of the place to try every single suit and tie. Okay, no. I was just exaggerating.

"This one looks so good for you and.. so good for the performance. It fits!" Ari said and I nodded. I liked the style of the suit though, it was a double breasted black suit. Cool.

"Oh, and Y/N? You need to cut your hair." Ari said firmly and I nodded.

•••

 All the way from here

To here. Dang, this is a legendary performance for me.

Focus, focus on me
Focus, focus on me